+ Reply to Thread

Thread: %5 old lunagem kill me 2x 7.9

Angry %5 old lunagem kill me 2x 7.9

ahahahaha %5 old lunagem only 1x never destroy other gems ? why me 2x 7.9 glorious gems destroy only 1x %old old gem use! rip i ticket send me 2x 7.9 or i delete (FOOL) game

huh

This here is an example of an idiot.

He foolishly placed 2 T3 Fireglow gems in his weapon FIRST, and then attempted to slot in one of the old version Lunagem (Which has a high chance of destroying all previously slotted lunagem upon failure), and it failed to slot. You don't deserve replacement T3 gems because you destroyed them due to your stupidity.

May I advise that next time, you slot the old-style lunagem FIRST, then once you have 2 or 3 of those, slot the never-fail T3 Lunagems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgasyus View Post
    ahahahaha %5 old lunagem only 1x never destroy other gems ? why me 2x 7.9 glorious gems destroy only 1x %old old gem use! rip i ticket send me 2x 7.9 or i delete (FOOL) game
    Please do delete (FOOL) game. Before you do, send all your stuff to Archaelin

Thanks!

LOL the old lunagems are only 100% socketable on the first slot, after that its 50% successful/fail rate.

I feel sorry for the new players... the only way they would know is by reading the 3.0/3.5 update patch notes

Quote Originally Posted by Archaelin View Post
    Please do delete (FOOL) game. Before you do, send all your stuff to Archaelin

Thanks!
    No no, since i've supplied him the Pro-life Tip, I should get all.

+ Reply to Thread