+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron issues

Patron issues

It seems like multiple people are having issues and I just got one today - one of my accounts had 30 days patron left - but log in and no patron buff and not getting any patron rewards - I popped 2 apex - now have 60 days of patron showing and still after 7 hours no patron status. I put in a ticket before and after popping the apex.

I really would like to see some support not just for myself but everyone who has been waiting weeks without it!

i have been waiting for a month long for the support to fix my issue and it still not resolved hope you have patience
    Branden
    <Tilted>
    #1 QT & Enoan Driver Jajaxd

My house going to demo tomorrow still no reply from support ticket. They should reply something if they made something a change about patron.

Quote Originally Posted by Desiac View Post
    It seems like multiple people are having issues and I just got one today - one of my accounts had 30 days patron left - but log in and no patron buff and not getting any patron rewards - I popped 2 apex - now have 60 days of patron showing and still after 7 hours no patron status. I put in a ticket before and after popping the apex.

I really would like to see some support not just for myself but everyone who has been waiting weeks without it!

exact same issue for me, same story :S

^^got solved today for me

+ Reply to Thread