+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Did anyone else wake up banned?

  1. #1

    Did anyone else wake up banned?

    yoooo

    What the heck :S all did was buy some saddels with my manastorm crystals around 30 of them.

    Talk about getting owned. Did not even get an email.

    Take the gold away its all good but no ban hammer please

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    385
    "all i did was buy saddles with 580 accounts by automating it so I didn't have to do anything and collect thousands upon thousands of gold.. why ban?"



    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    "all i did was buy saddles with 580 accounts by automating it so I didn't have to do anything and collect thousands upon thousands of gold.. why ban?"



    Only have 1 account dawg

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by bigostro View Post
    Only have 1 account dawg
    Same here, i'have 3 old (2017) alt account and 1 main account.

    i had 300 manastorm crystal on one of my alt account (i do daily jakesong) and bought saddle to sell 30 saddles and got banned, the gold was still on this account. The two others alt account got their their gold from saddle sell removed but not banned. (i had 150 manacrystal each on them)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post
    Same here, i'have 3 old (2017) alt account and 1 main account.

    i had 300 manastorm crystal on one of my alt account (i do daily jakesong) and bought saddle to sell 30 saddles and got banned, the gold was still on this account. The two others alt account got their their gold from saddle sell removed but not banned. (i had 150 manacrystal each on them)
    wait what?
    Are they baning people for buying those 40g sadles?
    We might see a full server bans then

    We need a GM answer here quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    16
    People who created new account to get homecoming package which they are not supposed to get should be banned & if those level 1 alt accounts made gold and used/sent/buy apex or any item for their main character should be banned also. But the people who legitimate got the package on accounts having level 15+ & in some pack cases Level 50+ shouldn't get banned even if they used their old alt accounts & did same stuff, why? Because those are old players who deserved that package, level 1 getting those packs was bug/glitch on Trionmigo part but people who abused it should be punished.

    Now, the Saddle always has been a premium item in marketplace for ages now in Archeage with same gold price resell value for Merchants (checked & verified the archeage database for item info), so npcing that item is not an exploit in any form. Even Kadum bark had 35g value & people were making alts to get it to make easy gold. I don't know why Gamigo/Trion is banning old players like you are but i guess it can be mistake or got caught in line of fire or you must have spammed level 1 alts also

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoDom View Post
    People who created new account to get homecoming package which they are not supposed to get should be banned & if those level 1 alt accounts made gold and used/sent/buy apex or any item for their main character should be banned also. But the people who legitimate got the package on accounts having level 15+ & in some pack cases Level 50+ shouldn't get banned even if they used their old alt accounts & did same stuff, why? Because those are old players who deserved that package, level 1 getting those packs was bug/glitch on Trionmigo part but people who abused it should be punished.

    Now, the Saddle always has been a premium item in marketplace for ages now in Archeage with same gold price resell value for Merchants (checked & verified the archeage database for item info), so npcing that item is not an exploit in any form. Even Kadum bark had 35g value & people were making alts to get it to make easy gold. I don't know why Gamigo/Trion is banning old players like you are but i guess it can be mistake or got caught in line of fire or you must have spammed level 1 alts also
    I didn't get banned, I didn't exploit this, simple.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

  8. #8
    Senior Member TenDesires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoDom View Post
    Now, the Saddle always has been a premium item in marketplace for ages now in Archeage with same gold price resell value for Merchants (checked & verified the archeage database for item info), so npcing that item is not an exploit in any form.
    It's not even a premium item, it has always been purchaseable from the Stablehand NPC from the very beginning.
    Kadum East
    Ginkan
    Dawncaller

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderlee View Post
    I didn't get banned, I didn't exploit this, simple.
    Again, exploit is when people made new account level 1 and got this package which they are not supposed to. The package was meant for the existing players & returning players who have had level 15+ character in some cases level 50+ to get free rewards. Selling an item in the game to the npc is not an exploit. Tell that to those players who made 30 Kadum Bark on main & alts every month!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenDesires View Post
    It's not even a premium item, it has always been purchaseable from the Stablehand NPC from the very beginning.
    Ok i didn't notice it, so it was 400g to buy and 40g to sell. Seems normal to me.

    P.S By premium i mean the mount was hard to get & it's armor is nice one with stats.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoDom View Post
    Again, exploit is when people made new account level 1 and got this package which they are not supposed to. The package was meant for the existing players & returning players who have had level 15+ character in some cases level 50+ to get free rewards. Selling an item in the game to the npc is not an exploit. Tell that to those players who made 30 Kadum Bark on main & alts every month!



    Ok i didn't notice it, so it was 400g to buy and 40g to sell. Seems normal to me.

    P.S By premium i mean the mount was hard to get & it's armor is nice one with stats.
    I am convinced that all who got banned exploited this, and are now merely playing innocent.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts