+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you had your ticket responded to?

Have you had your ticket responded to?

Hey guys,

Figured we're focusing on the tickets that aren't getting responded to, rather we should be asking questions about the ones that have.

What was the ticket for, when did it get answered and how long after submitting did it take?
    ~Nimriel

well for me i didn't received any answer on any of my 5 tickets yet, still waiting for it after 20 days....

It's been around a month or over a month. I filed two tickets and neither have had a reply. The problem I've had is to do with receiving the code for logging into a PC at a different location. I'm not receiving the code and there for have not been able to log in for over a month. I missed out on every event, labor, the rewards for the server merge and the other package rewards etc. At this point unless they majorly compensate me the rewards and the month of login rewards and everything else that I missed out on, then I simply don't think I'm going to come back. I know of so many people that have not had their tickets answered and have been longer then mine. I keep logging in and checking in hopes it would of been answered but now it's getting to the point that I think it's time to move on.

no response since October 22.

Not a single response since Gamigo took over. I had a naming issue with an alt Trion agreed to fix the day before Gamigo took over and everyone was fired. No action whatsoever from Gamigo on the ticket.

Highly disappointed with customer service and communication. Really rethinking sticking with this game. That is 5 patron accounts between me and my husband going bye bye if they don't fix their service issues.

+ Reply to Thread