+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watermound Aquestia

Watermound Aquestia

Hello Guyes. We started to play again Arche Age since few years and i find an old Mound i realy wanna have.. The Aquestia.
    I know there are other Watermounts like the dolfin erc but im a girl and wanna have this HORSE ^^

i find some pictuters where they buy them with loyality points and some boxes on januar 2016 whrere they released a lucky shop chest to get him.
    so my question:
    is he tradeble when some chatch them out of the box?
    and when it is. is there any player who would sell this pony to me? *.*
    (server jakar)

im happy for any information.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandra View Post
    Hello Guyes. We started to play again Arche Age since few years and i find an old Mound i realy wanna have.. The Aquestia.
    I know there are other Watermounts like the dolfin erc but im a girl and wanna have this HORSE ^^

i find some pictuters where they buy them with loyality points and some boxes on januar 2016 whrere they released a lucky shop chest to get him.
    so my question:
    is he tradeble when some chatch them out of the box?
    and when it is. is there any player who would sell this pony to me? *.*
    (server jakar)

im happy for any information.
    If you dont buy one wrapped (about 15k) you wont find it any other way other than buying it from the cash shop VIA RNG boxes. or from the loyalty shop. which i think has been removed.

I dont think there's a way to get the Aquestria anymore

And there is ZERO way to get it in game. it's a p2w item. and can only be purchased for Credits or loyalty or gold

+ Reply to Thread