+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: True or false?

True sadly. You should add a poll to this :P

To echo Ronin, Alpha Servers will be up through Beta, so those more advanced people will exist along side new test invites (Source: Q&A). When the game officially launches everything will be reset for day one new car smell. Source: every MMO ever

I know that after the closed beta will reset. But my doubt is will it reset after the open beta, because I escultei rumors that it was said in a live from Trion that would reset after the open beta also.

Scapes posted on these forums stating that all servers WILL be wiped after open beta. Which is a good thing.

....I bet tons of people complain though cus they dont want to start over, which is why i wonder why so many people want to buttsuck their way into alpha, lets all be patient and just have some fun when its released.

So if it is really true, I will continue on the Russian server until the game is officially open. It is not expedient for me, leaving the Russian came to play in the NA open beta it will be reset later.

True its usually true 60% of the time all the time.
    Don't play like I do.

Here is Scapes' response:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ull=1#post8508

End of story

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Here is Scapes' response:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ull=1#post8508

End of story
    This, not sure how people can think any differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Blackmere View Post
    My understanding is that the Alpha server will become the test server and will not receive a character wipe. those that have access to it will be able to continue to play on it and will just have to deal with unstable builds, increased downtime, and so on. As far as the Beta goes, yes, when Beta ends and the game is open release, then all the beta characters will be wiped and everyone will be starting fresh.

To me that is fair and a much better option than have all the people who start playing the game on release to find all the servers already stocked with max level characters and all the prime real estate already taken. With everyone starting fresh and in the same general time frame, you won't have to try building a castle where there are already several complete ones wrecking you constantly, or a home in area already packed full of mansions and massive farms.
    I have also heard this. But some kind of confirm would be nice from Trion, maybe a sticky thread.
    ArcheAge:
    Alpha: Not Yet | Beta: Registered

RIFT:

Beta:1st beta weekend | Joline @ Graybriar

to launch

true? and maybe false..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast