+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hauler Blocking (Ban-able)

Exclamation Hauler Blocking (Ban-able)

Cherryfarm, Manawisp, and Suckingc*ckforrock (dont need to be a genius to figure out the letter) has been blocking the entrance to the Austeran city in Solis Headlands, which path blocking was previously ban-able under Trion's hand, GAMIGO/our new GM's speaking directly to you with this one. when are you going to start monitoring actions such as path blocking, and players taking advantage of the cargo ship exploit, we have had no word from you since the take over much at all besides a few small things here and there, we need answers about the exploiters and players taking advantage of game mechanics to be a severe inconvenience to others.

Yes it is still banable. As long as a report is going in the right way it should be handled asap

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?242852

Leading up to October 23rd, users who create blockades will receive a warning, and will have their blockades despawned. After the 23rd, users who initiate blockades may receive temporary or permanent account bans for repeated abuse.

12 hours later, he's still there, still blocking. He even started blocking the alternate path through the city with a 4th character and a siege vehicle. It is a cry of protest as he named one of his freighters WTBSUPPORT. I guess he thinks Gamingo isn't doing their job.

Don't think it was previously mentioned, Kadum server, but if they looked at support tickets and screenshots they would already know of it.

Going to add the name Cherrypacker, he decided to block the back way in too, Along with a 5th character named Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacooss (17 A's)

3 haulers still blocking entrance to solis on KADUM server, its causing trouble for those who trying to deliver their cheese and those who want to do plushie drive, plz do something about this fast. hopefully it will show the screenshots i took

Dark Legion Guild
    Blade Dancer
    East side

[I MG]HTTP://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive[/I MG]
    Dark Legion Guild
    Blade Dancer
    East side

+ Reply to Thread