3 25.00%
  • Hiram will save us

5 41.67%
  • Gear is fine this is fine.

2 16.67%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gear imbalance

gear imbalance

does anyone feel like a 11k being able to 1 shot a 9k is wrong (i expect to die in 3 hits with the first being a trip thank you)?
    its as if the curve of power is totally out of wack, do you think the Hiram gear will help fix it?

XLGames should convert all gear into Hiram, even those old ayanad and Erenor.
    They should make more tiers, lets say until T5 and make really easy and fast to new players reach T3, like a good catch-up system should be.
    Also they should remove PVP stats, we will be fine with Just pdef, mdef, melee/ranged/magic atacks. PVP will be more balanced with a better curve. NO need for focus, resilence and toughness

Gear score has little to do with being able to take a hit or deliver one. It has much more to do with defensive and offensive stats. Hiram weapons can deliver crazy crits. Hiram armor counters that with high resilience.

I upgraded my armor from mostly divine full erenor to full Hiram. At mid 9k gs I could tank more than one 11k. I got rekt constantly in the erenor suit. That will change but right now we're in a period where a lot of people have bad armor and good weapons. You'll see lots of ridiculous dmg attacks until people improve their armor.

It took me 2 years to make the Erenor suit. It took me about 4 months to make the Hiram one.

It's going to be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatokun View Post
    XLGames should convert all gear into Hiram, even those old ayanad and Erenor.s
    No they should'nt.

they will be four way to get gear with 5.1

Crafting : Ayanad/erenor
    Bashing : Hiram
    dungeon/Pve : library gear (5.1)
    Boss gear

keep in mine : Erenor epic weapon (~100k+ gold) < T3 Epic Hiram

if we follow KR at 5.1 you will get more way to get infusion ( ex : halcyona war quest give infusion) also i read they upgrade the loot drop of western hiram zone at 5.1

Atm the big sink is lunarite and gemming system.

-> With 5.1 we get a kinda cheaper gemming system !

Source : https://omnom.gg/

Also most KR people wear Hiram atm

Quote Originally Posted by Alicechan View Post
    does anyone feel like a 11k being able to 1 shot a 9k is wrong (i expect to die in 3 hits with the first being a trip thank you)?
    its as if the curve of power is totally out of wack, do you think the Hiram gear will help fix it?
    Its the crit damage scaling thats out of whack. The gear itself is just 1 factor, but the modifier you can pull off with crits is high key insane.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda Delux View Post
    Its the crit damage scaling thats out of whack. The gear itself is just 1 factor, but the modifier you can pull off with crits is high key insane.
    Exactly this. That's why Hiram armor is required to survive Hiram weapons. Resilience on suit + gems. That's only the beginning for understanding how to tank hits but Hiram armor is essential.

+ Reply to Thread