As some need guidance on what to do about Path-blocking, these are the steps you have to take:

1. Log in to your Glyph Account
2. Select 'Help'
3. Select 'Submit a Request'
4. What kind of issue would you like assistance with? -> 'Report a Player - Code of Conduct'
5. Subject: 'Path-Blocking way to Austera' (example)
6. Description: Put in as many information as possible 'Suspectname / How many did block / How did they block / Guild at that certain time / Time of day / Location'
7. Product: Select ArcheAge
8. Report a Player: NPC or Path Blocking
9. ArcheAge Server: Select your Server where the Path Blocking occured
10. Attachements: Add your Screenshots about the Blocking in here so the support got proof that you are a victim to Path Blocking.

Keep in mind that a delay is marked in a red box by Trion Worlds Support Center.