+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron Issue - Account Information needed

Patron issues

It seems like multiple people are having issues and I just got one today - one of my accounts had 30 days patron left - but log in and no patron buff and not getting any patron rewards - I popped 2 apex - now have 60 days of patron showing and still after 7 hours no patron status. I put in a ticket before and after popping the apex.

I really would like to see some support not just for myself but everyone who has been waiting weeks without it!

i have been waiting for a month long for the support to fix my issue and it still not resolved hope you have patience
    Branden
    <Tilted>
    #1 QT & Enoan Driver Jajaxd

My house going to demo tomorrow still no reply from support ticket. They should reply something if they made something a change about patron.

Angry No Patron since 20 Days

Hello I'm reporting here in the forum, because I'm already no patron for over 20 days and the support is insufficient to at least do not care. It started about 20 days ago, despite paying regular players, I had no game. After about 3 tickets I got my patron again, which was lost again after 3 days. Since then, I have been trying to contact support. However, so far has not come to a standstill. Since then I've lost all the bonuses like the loyalty token, Jakeson token and logintrager from last month. I'm about to stop playing the game and get the money back for not having done the job. My ticket numbers are 1. 1165892
    ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥2.♥♥♥♥♥ 1163070
    ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥3.♥♥♥♥♥ 1161406
    ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥4.♥♥♥♥♥ 1160617
    ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥5.♥♥♥♥♥♥ 1158900
    Maybe it would be possible that a responsible person from the forum could take care of it.

Same Issue, I payed for 60 days and on the Glyph page it's all fine but in-game i got no Patron. My Ticket Number (1165901)

Angry No Patron but i payed for it!

Yesterday I logged into the game and saw I don't have the Patron buff. I went to the Shop Site and saw i have still 30 days of Patron left. I deceided to buy another 2 Apex ingame to "refresh" the Patron (I thought maybe it was just a bug...) and got another +30 days. Now i have 60 days of Patron on the site but still nothing in-game... My houses and farms will burn in a few days, please do anything!!

Ticket ID: 1165901

Groggy / Jakar

Quote Originally Posted by Desiac View Post
    It seems like multiple people are having issues and I just got one today - one of my accounts had 30 days patron left - but log in and no patron buff and not getting any patron rewards - I popped 2 apex - now have 60 days of patron showing and still after 7 hours no patron status. I put in a ticket before and after popping the apex.

I really would like to see some support not just for myself but everyone who has been waiting weeks without it!

exact same issue for me, same story :S

^^got solved today for me

Please fix people losing patron when the month renews.

My wife had this bug, we got no response for a long time, we had to use our credits to sell the characters land to other characters that still had patron. Characters seem to be losing patron when the 30 day timer is ticking over. I lost it today now on one of my guys that had 59 days left when I went to look today. If the rate of response holds up, I will have to now sell his land, and risk fighting others for my land when it goes into demo (credit lands and such that can't be sold).

I would advise people to start prepaying the maximum time, I thought about doing it, but I figured they would get this fixed and it won't happen to me....Well it did and I didn't do it.

Sadly, its not just that. My main lost its patron status with 188 days remaining. #1166833 No response yet.

And I still have an unanswered ticket over a month old for credits that never got applied to my account. #1157668 Patron is gone here too now.

Best. Customer. Service.

Broken Patron

You see all of these threads about people who have paid for patron and have lost it with 30-90 days left on their accounts and still nothing is being done - tickets are not being answered and no acknowledgement anywhere that there is something wrong and you are working on it. Patron isn't something you can be patient on. Most if not all of us have land that isn't easy to get any longer due to you cramming everyone onto 2 servers. We need help and we need it now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast