+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need a gm in kadem please

Unhappy need a gm in kadem please

The same person is blocking all roadways again. Mahadavi bridge, mahadavi checkpoint, entrance to austere. Cherrypacker, cherryfarma, cherryfarmb, manawisp, suckcockforrock, cherrypicker. All one player, please do something permanent. 3 days ongoing. no one can play this game. hes blocking the peace zones. I know you got rid of his vehicles last night but that did nothing. he started back up immediately.

Rather than flame this guy, I just want to know the reason behind it. Is it a simple "because I can." or what?

Pretty much, yeah. Some people are just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s.

I kinda appreciate it in the "IS SUPPORT TEAM THERE OR NAH" kind of way, actually.

With Gamigo's relative silence and people's month-old support tickets unanswered, challenging the powers that be (or aren't) is a kinda cute way to show everyone whether Team Gamigo's actually watching or not.

I wasn't there for it, but I heard Tinen made a guest appearance on the server, so good on them for making a show. I guess if it keeps going, hopefully they'll escalate the punishment accordingly/ as expected (was it vehicle deletion or just straight up ban?), and that'll be the "yeah, we're here" message everyone wants lol.

+ Reply to Thread