+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alt accounts

Alt accounts

Hi guys

I want to make around 100 accounts, but don't want to create 100 emails. Those captchas are ♥♥♥♥ing hard, one time I needed to select ~30 traffic lights. Is there some alternative than creating emails. I tried mailinator but it seems they are blocking it. throwawaymail seems to work but it is not what I need. I will need to access the inbox at some time if I get lucky. Do you know something similar to mailinator that works?

Most mail services support aliases which you usually just to a + after your username or some similar mechanic.

For instance if you have a gmail account called NotATroll@gmail.com you just sign up to ArcheAge using NotATroll+AA001@gmail.com and your main account will get the mail and AA thinks it's a whole new account. You don't even have to set anything up ahead of time, just sign up and the mail will arrive to your regular account.

It's also a great way to see who's selling your personal info, since you can sign up to everything with a unique e-mail and just look where the spam comes from.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

This is exactly what i need thanks.

I think the better question is what the hell you need 100 accounts for.
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    I think the better question is what the hell you need 100 accounts for.
    Do you even play this game? How would you ever get ahead with less?
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

He gave you the answer. This is easier than i tought. I may not be stopping at just a mere 100. Now i created 15 for like <10 min. Then the captchas started at around the 12th. I will continue tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Do you even play this game? How would you ever get ahead with less?
    Oh sorry, completely forgot what game were playing. In no way can someone do well in this game with one account. Never.

lol
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    Oh sorry, completely forgot what game were playing. In no way can someone do well in this game with one account. Never.

lol
    That's not what I said.

+ Reply to Thread