+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer skill build and gear build

Bladedancer skill build and gear build

I'm a returning player trying to figure out a good skill build for overall pvp/pve for bladedancer and also gear build as in what stats to get with my 2h hiram greataxe and all my leather gear. Also if i'm making the right choice going 2h greataxe instead of dual wielding like everyone else.

thank you!

Gear: Go for full Hiram tbh. Plate if you want to be more tanky, Leather if you want to do more dmg.
    2h gives you a bit less critdmg from gems but more base dmg, you should be fine with it

Stats on the hiram stuff: Weapon(s) / Bow go for Strenght, Critrate, Critdmg
    Armor: Strenght - Resilience - MaxHP/ranged dmg reduction or magic dmg reduction on Plate .. didnt do the maths what is the best way to go .. i went for Resilience + MaxHP
    Wrist+Belt is Strength + Toughness + Backstabdmg

your build kinda depends on your critrate. Like when u finish your hiram gear you have close to 100% critrate
    https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/476233 that should work just fine
    Xetic

Back home

Archery 2014-2017 RIP

curious with some of the spec choices listed.

in song:
    • you took enough in song to get zeal but only 1 pt away from rhythm. where did you put that point and do you think it was worth losing up to 15% crit rate? im at 83.4% melee crit rate.. not the best.. just wondering if it's already high enough and i can save a pt because i currently run rhythm.
    • how often do you use doubletime and have it turn the tide of a fight? (to get away and wait on CD's, or to chase a runner/kiter down?)

in shadowplay
    • you didn't take poison or throw dagger for the poison > throw dagger > whirlwind trip. not needed any more?
    • no poison for poison > shadowsmite shackle?
    • wallop hits harder then precision for me.. but maybe no room or combos with it?

in battlerage
    • you didn't take battle focus. this used to be a must have skill. guess not any more with all the extra crit dmg from gear?
    • with sunder's cast time how often are you getting it off or are you using backdrop a lot to make it insta?

thanks for responses... kinda returning and haven't done much in 5.0
    ---
    "Sandbox MMO" - Marketing gibberish for you can do anything because you have little to no support for problems arise.

Well with Hiram gear and Critrate Gems in Helmet you get to 100% critrate without rhythm but my build has 1 point spare anyway so ya you can get it.
    I use doubletime quite often, helps a lot when u want to close a gap

as for shadowplay: If you want the additional trip combo you can go for it, just switch pin down to poision and use the spare point for throw dagger, personally i dont rly need it.
    Stealth + Lightning Shadowsmite 1shots every squishy target basically .. so you dont need the shackle from it imo

I didnt pick battle focus because i do enough dmg without it and with the limited amount of skillpoints available i pref the other choices more over a short buff.
    Sunders is easily castable when u trip a target before it comes up and deals ♥♥♥♥ton of dmg
    Xetic

Back home

Archery 2014-2017 RIP

+ Reply to Thread