+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Anyone have a good way to kill jellyfish? They just keep running away when I try to kill them with spells. Do you need a bow or is there a good spell/skill to stop them from moving? I saw older posts that says you can use the harpoon but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm View Post
    Anyone have a good way to kill jellyfish? They just keep running away when I try to kill them with spells. Do you need a bow or is there a good spell/skill to stop them from moving? I saw older posts that says you can use the harpoon but that doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Harpoon them - then kill them.
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

there quite easy to kill once they target one of my boats i just use any of my leap attacks when it gets near and they die in 1 or 2 hits usually. main trick is have the jellyfish targeted on someone or something else as you attack

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlee View Post
    there quite easy to kill once they target one of my boats i just use any of my leap attacks when it gets near and they die in 1 or 2 hits usually. main trick is have the jellyfish targeted on someone or something else as you attack
    Again, just harpoon it then you won't even have to play this "have the jelly attack my boat" game. Takes at most 15 seconds harpoon and then to kill it, even at low GS.
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

The green arrow never showed when I moused over him with the harpoon activated. Is there some trick to get the harpoon to work?

+ Reply to Thread