+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for people to start a guild server kadum

looking for people to start a guild server kadum

hi i am bounty and i am looking for people to start a guild i am currently not in a guild i would like to start one the only things i ask if anyone one wants to start one with me reply in the forum or send me mail in the game my name is bounty server kadum help the east new and old players welcome
    must have a discord and mic
    it would be helpful if someone is able to build a guild hall for the guild

update

hi bounty with a update i am posting that this guild will be a democratic guild that means any major decision will be made by a vote of the founders and there lieutenants

update

hi bounty with a update i am posting that this guild will be a democratic guild that means any major decision will be made by a vote of the founders and there lieutenants

update hi bounty here i am posting my discord server if u have any questions u can reach me here https://discord.gg/RNj9w9W and i will get back to u as fast as i can

Hi im interested in joining a new guild please PM me in game! my name is same on here!

hy

hy i just returned to the game last night after a long break and im looking for a guild to join my old ones gone. if your still looking for people please hit me up ingame name caffeinatedidiot / hornyidiot or send me message on discord matrix47205@yahoo.co.uk.

come out to kraken island some time...there is a public 28 alchemy house, done up like a cthulu tavern...public guildhall really

+ Reply to Thread