+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: APEX and Gold Dupe Reports

someday a mg of a gambling company such as gamigo, of i would have the name, we (yes we were several) that they had a contract with gold seller houses, in counter part they perceive a part profits which allows the game when it declines power for the company to have some leeway.

So I guess Gamigo does just as much and that's why they will not do anything against it.

Yay 250 apex just listed on Nui. Gamigo they are supporting you hard unless....unless....

This isnít your apex !

LOL

3 more stacks of 50+ on Fresh Start Nui .Everyday for a long long time consistently
    All the apex being sold on the auction house are from these stacks for the past
    months obviously same person. Game is trash and so easy to exploit now. Me and some guildies are quitting. Had enough of this . There is no way 1 person is buying thousands of legal apex from Gamigo to be wealthy on a server where wealth is not even needed yet cus Hiram has been BiS on our server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    It's worse. He bought gold for super cheap from the dupers that were crashing the servers. I don't care how much rl money he spent to cheat. His stuff should all be deleted. He destroyed the economy buying things with duped gold and he used the erenor feeder exploit to get to eternal erenor almost instantly. That can not be allowed to stand. It flies in the face of playing the game legitimately. Why should I play the game legitimately if I can simply cheat and hope they don't ban me to get 4+ yrs of progression in a week?
    Game is being very exploited since Gamigo taken over...

Yet another 100stack of apex on Nui. Illegal apex.

@carendash

Isn’t it normal for whales to sell bulk apex everyday on FS Server for 4 months straight?
    Ha, You're all funny.

2 more stacks of 100 Apex just listed again on AH on Nui server.

Please check your sales history @carendash

New 80 stack and 100 stack of apex on Nui. Thank you Gamigo.

https://ibb.co/tckFk9G

On Ezi .
    I do not believe that it is sold by real people, every day ...

pretty sad how the game is damaged now.. the lack of communication blows my mind.. what are they even do at work if nothing is done lol

if this will be normal now, i will slowly quit the game.. im not gonna play with cheaters
    "Master of the Deep" Throat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast