+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOL... It's been 6 weeks!

LOL... It's been 6 weeks!

6 weeks now and this forum is still here and no forums for the new servers.
    Gamigo is where mmos go to die. We've been betrayed.

didn’t you quit the game for the most bogas reason

allenstrongthief 2.0 confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    didn’t you quit the game for the most bogas reason

allenstrongthief 2.0 confirmed?
    Huh? What does that even mean?

As to quitting the game... Yes, I've quit playing the Gamigo servers. That does not mean that I've quite the game, nor does it mean that I do not still love ArcheAge. I check in on Forums every once in a while to see if anything has changed or there's some sort of glimmer of hope for the future, but it's always the same or worse.

And by the way, reading your post gives me a migraine. Also, you're not gay and stop using that horribly bigoted phrase both here and in-game.
    Gamigo is where mmos go to die. We've been betrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    Huh? What does that even mean?

As to quitting the game... Yes, I've quit playing the Gamigo servers. That does not mean that I've quite the game, nor does it mean that I do not still love ArcheAge. I check in on Forums every once in a while to see if anything has changed or there's some sort of glimmer of hope for the future, but it's always the same or worse.

And by the way, reading your post gives me a migraine. Also, you're not gay and stop using that horribly bigoted phrase both here and in-game.
    I haven’t touched that part of my profile in over a year since it’s so out of sight and I almost completely forgot about it.

Quitting the Gamigo servers quite literally means you’ve quit ArcheAge—the private server doesn’t count.

+ Reply to Thread