+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lack of Land

I don't know situation on other servers, but I had no problem to claim land. It is not easy to find it and really hard to have spot next to other, but on Taris and Aria this is possible. Each week I am traveling and offering free spots which I found, but ppls are lazy. For example 3x 16x16 in White Arden one next to others - over 8 days before someone take them and I announce them in chat twice per day. Karkasse was about 5 16x16 spots yesterday etc. Only really hard location is Solzreed, but if you have really no farm, who care where is it. You can have 5 market farms with tax price about 30s almost for free together with one or two houses. This will provide you enough land for anything and during time you will move and connect them together.

Quote Originally Posted by sJEF View Post
    I don't know situation on other servers, but I had no problem to claim land. It is not easy to find it and really hard to have spot next to other, but on Taris and Aria this is possible. Each week I am traveling and offering free spots which I found, but ppls are lazy. For example 3x 16x16 in White Arden one next to others - over 8 days before someone take them and I announce them in chat twice per day. Karkasse was about 5 16x16 spots yesterday etc. Only really hard location is Solzreed, but if you have really no farm, who care where is it. You can have 5 market farms with tax price about 30s almost for free together with one or two houses. This will provide you enough land for anything and during time you will move and connect them together.
    But people don't want to look, or try... they want to be handed free land for logging in and showing up. That's the real problem.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2