+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: CryRenderD3D10.dll Error Code 126

Angry CryRenderD3D10.dll Error Code 126

anybody else get this and know of the fix for this CryRenderD3D10.dll . I start aa and this comes up and I even uninstalleld and reinstalled it all including glyph by scratch with firewall and antivirus off! Tried every solution support site listed i tried and still same. at wits end angry irritated as hell and have no clue how to fix this. Directx is latest no problems atestbeign directx12. I noticed .so I will likely lose evrrything since I can not get back on aa. which means Bye bye aa permanently. Whackyblindturtle Ollo
    I did evrything and still get this ........anybody know the fix evidently support site none works. well I expect no help from thesupport ticket either. likely the same ...

This is a very old bug. This is the solution

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello! Please try this installation:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=8109

If the issue persists, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com so that our Tech Support team can troubleshoot with you.

I got the same Code 126 after my Window 10 auto-upgrade with MS edge installed in recent days

how to fix it.. I tried several uninstall and re-install, turn off the Window firewall and anti-virus features and it still keeps on giving this error code... pretty bad.....anyone can help

You should do what the post right above yours says to do, use the link there to install DX9. Like it says: "Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime installs a number of runtime libraries from the legacy DirectX SDK for some games that use D3DX9..."

Newer installations of Windows don't always keep those legacy files, so you have to add them again.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

+ Reply to Thread