+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron Issue - Account Information needed

ticket 1535090
    unable to purchase
    pending payment
    ticket 3 days old

Nori
    Aria
    No patron in game but 6 months of patron on account web-site.

Windwhisper
    Kadum
    Patron sub renewal fails, But I can buy apex with the same credit card.

Ticket# 1539245

Youre not alone, Ive used the same payment method for my recurring sub for 2 years. 2 of my accounts renewed fine 2 weeks ago but my main account it fails now. I get a subscription suspended: billing error

Patron not working.

Hasn't been working for 3-days now. taxes due and can't pay them. Have 630 days on my subscription, and shows active but not getting anything.

Ticket# 1540541
    Server - Nui
    Main Character - Mzrey

No response

Has anyone gotten a reply from support in the last 48hours? What happens to my house and stuff if they don't reply before time runs out?

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    Youre not alone, Ive used the same payment method for my recurring sub for 2 years. 2 of my accounts renewed fine 2 weeks ago but my main account it fails now. I get a subscription suspended: billing error
    I switched my payment method to Paypal and it finally went through.

Thumbs up

I'm on AAU with an archeum account since launch since maybe over 24hrs got no labor and when i go to pay tax certs says cant because its a free account even though i have said tax certs, i'm on Alexander eu Adelphi Saturia and FS Stena Dianna, I know Adelphi should have maxed out labor cause hasn't logged in over 24 hrs and nothing else on the forums about this the game is broken and this is game breaking so when's it going to be fixed and i need labor chargers and taxes paid for every day lost of labor.

In-game name: Prlp
    Server: Stena

MSG : "Need Purchase Patron" ... But Stena is a unchained server...no need patron

No response to this pretty serious problem i got a load of taxes i can't pay i got no labor and they've not offered any sort compromise to help us with their broken game, because it's not our fault, its urs and being patient well that doesnt pay my taxes i lose my land and everything i worked for the last year ingame what about all my credit purchases it really starts to mount up the loss, no i'm not happy, how do u manage to break it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 LastLast