+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron Issue - Account Information needed

In-game name: Luun
    In-game name: Basha
    Server: Denistrious

In-game name: Ariankrys
    In-game name: Ifis
    Server: Gildaron

D: I don't wanna lose my EVERYTHING!

Mein Stammspieler ist trotz Bezahlung seit heute ebenfalls inaktiv, spiele Auf Ezi, Neustart Server

In-game name: Yadoumaru
    Server: Jakar

Seit heute Stammspieler inaktiv trotz Bezahlung

u see i had all my properties not because it made money it was because i love being creative and building things doing decor and landscape making it look beautiful i never chased a gear score, i was seriously ill or have been with covid still have long covid so i had plenty of free time never watch more youtube ever in my life on the cargo ship, but this game brainwashes u through the use of labor and the fear of loss to keep u playing that's why ppl have more accounts for more labor cause u run out of labor fast anyway in general play let alone trying to gear or earn gold all takes huge amounts of labor just like tax certs.

where i have to ask myself is where is the fun because so far it's not fun its actually like a job and u dont get paid for it and what's more if u miss any time ur punished for it constantly.

obviously they have broken AAU because pre launch u know us suckers that sat in ques for 6 hours ppl now have no labor for days on end the game is unplayable on my main account what's the point now of any account, there isn't 1, it's not crying its waking up to the fact that i've been mugged off like multiple ppl before me that have now had the sense to quit, the game is seriously broken the whole game is based round the labor system, sending us scripted emails saying were looking into it doesn't cut it when demo of houses and land is on the cards, its huge financial loss in game of those materials and time and all that effort creating things to the just be destroyed, it is only a game u may say but its not acceptable to be treated this way, the whole game is time sensitive u know losing 2 1/2k labor a day is gonna hurt when ur whole game revolves around labor to do things.

no i won't be playing anymore and i expect all my accounts to be refunded cause why should i lose everything cause ur games broken and u dont care either to put it right or fix it looking at the length of time of this thread, i think the only thing u might understand is when ppl stop giving u money, i just hope more ppl see the light it took me long enough but i'll put that down to ill health and grief of the loss of my ex husband, i won't be losing anything else this year.

Same problem here

toon: Zebad
    Server: Tinnereph

If u want me to keep my account u need to give me building management titles so i can sell my houses land to alts not difficult is it.

Alexander Adelphi/Saturia

Stena Dianna

otherwise i have grounds to charge back and you know it.

stena server is the only reason i'm still here if i could move all my toons to na i would my eu side i don't want it but i shouldn't lose all my houses due to ur broken game. i'll give the land rights away for free watch 60 lands go from eu poof gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    If u want me to keep my account u need to give me building management titles so i can sell my houses land to alts not difficult is it.
    You can't sell when you don't have "patron" and that's why you also can't sell with that bug on AAU.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I can't buy patron. Check my ticket #1700433 please.

In-game name: Poiulyt
    Server: Kadum

Don't have patron

In-game name : Puella
    Server: Jakar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast