+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A small idea

A small idea

Could we get an option to set a default role to set to on joining raids? Additionally, please consider removing the automatically formed raids of Mistmerrow and Halcyona, as often people who are either AFK or unable to lead and do not understand how to pass lead receive it, handicapping efforts to organize.
    -I remain,
    Karenor, of Pandora.

Formerly Cabe of Legion.
    Lucius, Nazar, Thunderwing, Kadum

I like your idea with default roles even tho it's not something I couldn't live without.
    The other one with afk leads, would be simply fixed by autopasslead with afk tag. Incase the whole raid goes afk it would be passed to the first person not being afk.

Halcyona will retain your pre-formed raid/party when entering the zone in war time, so you can form the raid ahead of time and put it in raid finder if you choose. Additionally, at least on Nui fresh start, AFKs are removed from the zone after a few minutes. Mistmerrow will remove AFKs from the zone, but doesn't retain pre-formed raids.

That is true, I suppose part of the issue is that, where halcyona is concerned, no one steps up to the plate beforehand. I haven't seen afks get removed as when they do get lead the raid dissolves pretty quickly. The same is true for mistmerrow as well. I'm more geared towards avoiding the inconvenience as I don't think it helps more than it hurts.
    -I remain,
    Karenor, of Pandora.

Formerly Cabe of Legion.
    Lucius, Nazar, Thunderwing, Kadum

+ Reply to Thread