+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Patch - 2AM UTC - 9 January

Same issue s people ave above server busy message,,,,or get server log in screen ten hangs with a black screen,,,,,,,assume is this a server issue not my PC....RSVP?

Es wird immer schlimmer mit diesem Game :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sternmerlin View Post
    Es wird immer schlimmer mit diesem Game :-(
    yes i have been trying to log in for an hour now. i manage to get past this cant login stage made it to the pick your char and continue then i clicked ok for it to go to black screen... i have read others all having same problem... i did google to check status of game it says game is live and running so maybe just off for now ? hope they fix this soon as i just looked out of my window and it scared me

please fix this i dont want to look outside again it scared me

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

we fixed the issue about the patch not being applied to everyone. You should now be able to update ArcheAge and login to the game.
    If the issue still persists please let us know.

We are sorry about the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Carendash
    Gar nichts ist in Ordnung gebracht, ich kann nicht einloggen sondern bekomme immer noch: Server ist ausgelastet..blablabla. Ich bin nur froh dass ich keinen Patron mehr bezahle, damit klappt es ja auch nicht mehr, wie im Forum zu lesen ist. Wieso Gamigo überhaupt noch ein halbtotes Spiel übernommen hat, verstehe ich nicht, kann mir auch egal sein. Es ist aber seit Anfang an ein "Pleiten, Pech und Pannen" -Spiel, nur das Housing war richtig gut. Schade, es hätte Potential gehabt, wurde aber mit zu vielen Fehlern programmiert und was Koreaner lieben ist nicht das, was Europäer oder Amerikaner oder andere Nationen mögen. Mit jedem Patch wurde es schlimmer und mit jedem Merge und großen Updates wurden mehr Spieler vergrault. Ich habe beim dritten Merge gar nicht mehr versucht, Land zu bekommen, das Spiel ist zu schlecht und langweilig geworden. Nun kann ich noch nicht mal als Nicht-Patron einloggen, super Leistung, da kann man ja nur noch Lebewohl sagen.

The way the support worls.....

we can wait now forever.

I wait for a ticket now since beginning of december......so till the server will be up again can take long and longer.......

yes i am waiting for a ticket to resolved for about 2 months. i am really annoyed about it but what can we do ?

and now about 90 mins still can not even log on the game!

since trion sold out and this new company has took over its been a nightmare as nobody really cares as responds to you. its almost like the game runs but they only do market place chances to earn them money but as for us the players we have no way of talking to anyone cos they do not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgdave View Post
    yes i am waiting for a ticket to resolved for about 2 months. i am really annoyed about it but what can we do ?

and now about 90 mins still can not even log on the game!

since trion sold out and this new company has took over its been a nightmare as nobody really cares as responds to you. its almost like the game runs but they only do market place chances to earn them money but as for us the players we have no way of talking to anyone cos they do not respond.
    :Long live favorite game and Gamigo))))))))))))))) ahahahahahahah ))))
    Server Finish Him Fatality )pinglessarmless))))))
    Finish Him! Fatality! )))))) Run and Fart ))))

Quote Originally Posted by Record View Post
    :Long live favorite game and Gamigo))))))))))))))) ahahahahahahah ))))
    Server Finish Him Fatality )pinglessarmless))))))
    when i look at your finish him fatality !! run and fart... is this the King of Taris Ogt ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17