+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Patch - 2AM UTC - 9 January

can make version rollback ?!

archeage s u c k s as always

did "replace history.txt to old version" trick, got update button but glyph updated me to pre-maintenance version, so downloaded and installed full version still got same pre-maintenance version so no more options left need wait 12h until NA gets patched

Can plz some GM tell how to fix this, I have the same problem as others!!

Quote Originally Posted by CryptoDom View Post
    I can see PLAY button, i clicked on it; Game launches when i select server "Gods have disconnected" message appears on Ezi EU. Guess back to Battlefield.
    As i said, that's what happens to me too. However my friend is inside the game right now, and send me screenshot of it. Ezi Europe server and everything checks out.

toujours les même problème , aucune communication des mise a jours qui ne marche pas . la seul chose qu il arrive a faire correctement c est la mise en place de la boutique

Guys, come on. Don't go mad every single time since this problem and even workarounds are known.
    And before Reinstalling, which might take hours, get a free VPN, connect to the US and download the Patch. There are several options around.
    I do know that this isn't how it's supposed to be but still better then losing your mind on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by deivistik View Post
    did "replace history.txt to old version" trick, got update button but glyph updated me to pre-maintenance version, so downloaded and installed full version still got same pre-maintenance version so no more options left need wait 12h until NA gets patched
    ok but replace it with what?
    chef de la famille Ryusen Kagano sur le server ezi

Open the history.txt and change the version number. The last one had a "f" behind it so i guess he just put a f back in ?

Edit: Got a VPN, connected to Prague (from Germany) and that allowed me to download it.

1. Close Glyph/ArcheAge completely
    2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live
    3. Edit history.txt
    4. Replace the version number with 420490f "thats the new version"
    5. Save and Close the text file
    6. Close Glyph and attempt to patch once again, additional files will be required to download

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast