+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Patch - 2AM UTC - 9 January

Changing the version isnt working for me, I keep being DC'd by the Gods. Game redownloaded fully for me.

Server: Ezi

We got same problem at the previous patch, didnt they learn about their mistake.

I'll used vpn but thats getting another problem for me,

When i try to login give a crush like that ; DENY IP MISMATCH

Why still no update for this case ?

Can't login, Gods have disconnect, no Update Buttton

Hi)
    Since today's morning having issues with launching.
    Whenever I login and try to launch, it says that I have to check my network and blablabla, the same issue I saw in many posts on the todays Patch discussion.
    Can anyone give any information on that, when can it be fixed?
    Thank you.

Literally unplayable

Also been getting disconnected after EU server select: "The gods have disconnected you"

Tried everything to force the EU Patch to update since 06:30 this morning, it is now soon 14:00 and still no update (other than their "we're looking into it" which was written 10 hours ago.)

Refusing to install a VPN as well, absurd solution to a problem we shouldn't have in the first place.

PRO TIP: Don't mess with the "history.txt" //on my 3rd re-install

EDIT: 3rd re-install did the trick lol, completely removed everything remotely related to Archeage on the pc before the re-install.

well for most eu it will be 3pm 2am utc time = 3 pm for belguim and france and most of eu

Quote Originally Posted by kitts View Post
    ok u will see i give them 1 hour and half and will be fixed like last time when someone come to work
    almost 2 hours and nothing s fix, like the last time that ll take them again three hours more for the same thing its just ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by smokezzz View Post
    well for most eu it will be 3pm 2am utc time = 3 pm for belguim and france and most of eu
    ok alors pourquoi mettre mise a jour a 08h qui durera 2h si on doit attendre 6h on devrait nous faire un cadeau digne des aléas du a leur mauvaise gestion des données du jeu, déjà qu'on reçoit des infamies et points de crime quand on se fait tuer sans rien faire et même en zone neutre quand un haranien vous tues sur nui on vous met point de crime et infamie pas logique et ça depuis hiram, jamais vu autant de merde dans ce jeu depuis les changements, je ne me réabonnerais pas car ça revient trop cher et moins amusant,

I'm logged in now (EU ~ 14:15)

can't list items up for auction

first thing I noticed ^^

Wink

guys are using Hotspot Shield,until they fix the problem
    Finish Him! Fatality! )))))) Run and Fart ))))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast