+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to support from a skeleton

Hybrid View

Hello to support from a skeleton

I'm sure like many others on this forum, are experiencing zero response from support - whats going on with support?

I'm going on 2 months now without a response to my ticket. What do you guys have for wait times so far? I feel like we have three people trying to support the world and its not working lol
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

3 people... lol, try one part-timer
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    3 people... lol, try one part-timer
    hahaha, hey now i was also including our cms that make a rare appearance!
    Xhisors
    Honor Bound | Commander

i think is the company isn't as big as trion and there stuggling with the tickets lets be fair none of gamingos games are as big as archeage so it makes sense that there not dealing with the commutiy very well ive never even heard of there games that being said I agree with most people they need to start showing a face

Quote Originally Posted by Dan345 View Post
    i think is the company isn't as big as trion and there stuggling with the tickets lets be fair none of gamingos games are as big as archeage so it makes sense that there not dealing with the commutiy very well ive never even heard of there games that being said I agree with most people they need to start showing a face
    I obviously have no insight to the depth of their ticket queue. But acquiring a company doesn't happen overnight. Gamigo only cares about money, so even with the for-sight they clearly didn't want to or care to prepare support for the game.

That being said, I am curious to see how high my wait time will be, so far my record is 5-1/2 months when Bless launched here in NA. Cmon Gamigo you can beat them!
    Xhisors
    Honor Bound | Commander

Here is an another skeleton...

I'm waiting since the 23. October 2018. After the last server maintrance all my support tickets got "accidentally" lost. After a message to a CM (he tried his best) they got "restored", but i still got no response. Nothing... Not even a massage why my tickets got lost or when they will be able to solve my problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Darmon View Post
    Here is an another skeleton...

I'm waiting since the 23. October 2018. After the last server maintrance all my support tickets got "accidentally" lost. After a message to a CM (he tried his best) they got "restored", but i still got no response. Nothing... Not even a massage why my tickets got lost or when they will be able to solve my problem...

3 months, we should create a skeleton waiting room!
    Xhisors
    Honor Bound | Commander

+ Reply to Thread