+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nvidia DX11 MSAA best graphics guide 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    Have you guys added the Archeage folder as an exclusion in windows defender?. If installed in Steam you will need to add the Archeage folder in the steam apps common folder as an exclusion. I cannot stress how important this is. Also setting the game exe and glyph launcher to run as admin.
    Smart people dont use any "defenders" on their gaming PC. No anti-viruses, no anti-spyware, nothing like that. You're not a president, nobody cares about you. Watch ♥♥♥♥ on your phone and be free of viruses. Ez

ScreenShot0049.jpg

This is MSAA 8x on my computer with a 1070 GTX but it drops down to 47 FPS . Not really worth the 30 FPS drop from MSAA 4x in my opinion though.
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/..Kadum (really folks.. Kadum?)

@ Kawaiioneesan. What a complete MOOK. Trion worlds instructs you to do this to make AA work properly as windows defender acts up with Archage. Windows defender cannot be uninstalled or removed. You sir are a prize Mook and do not know what you are talking about. Smart people LMAO.
    Looks sharp Zuesprime glad some people are having joy with this.

Are these still the ideal settings for the game? I just started playing this game again after several years and it looks worse than I remember... and yet I have a far better system than before with all of the graphics settings set to the max. Will it look better if I lower them to what the OP posted? My vid card is an RTX 2070.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanigore View Post
    Are these still the ideal settings for the game? I just started playing this game again after several years and it looks worse than I remember... and yet I have a far better system than before with all of the graphics settings set to the max. Will it look better if I lower them to what the OP posted? My vid card is an RTX 2070.
    Post a screenshot and i'll let you know.
    The only truly ugly thing in this game is the streaming of foliage and detail distance.
    Semper

any tutorial for ATI cards?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3