+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taris(EU) Server - Dolphin Heaven: x80 Karma (Player Nation) under the Sea of DGS against x10 Haranya

Cool Taris(EU) Server - Dolphin Heaven: x80 Karma (Player Nation) under the Sea of DGS against x10 Haranya

My computer is not so good; but under the DGS, Karma player nation was waiting 10 Haranya to kill DGS for them with our eternal ship... Then they came under us with dolphins to kill us. Shame really. How player nations ruined the game. However, I wanted to share the screenshot of it; because it was hilarious and funny lol

They played the rules, smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaaaa View Post
    They played the rules, smarter.
    Not really. After DGS is killed, they even didn't go to freedich to deliver. They brought all of the packs under water with 60 people to carry somewhere else, just for not to get ganged by pirates in freedich while Karma guild's gear score ratio is 12000 minimum which is better than pirates and thy are more than pirates too (you can check yourself in the game too). It is just, thy don't want to do pvp but do pve for safe free gold and only zerg on other people with massive high gear score players. Otherwise, you cannot see them do pvp anywhere except the world boss and dgs. They even don't do lusca and many other activities or even castle siege against other player nations. In DGS, always 80 Karma is under water and another 80 is on the water that thy recruited every high gear score players in the Taris... Right now, there is no pvp or pve left for nuia, haranya at all, like old dead server times. Again player nations ruined everything with merge...

My friend) wait 5.5 patch and all nation die =))) but now I advise you to take a stronger egg in your hands and just endure!

Complaining about the game, playing in a team nation who killed so many new players low GS in hiram moutains during last weeks...

They don't do pvp at all, their nation is 200 people with minimum 150 ppl active every hour every day and they wait under water all the time. They only use enoan to pull you and turn the ship with tsunami figurehead to destroy galleons. After that thy unsummon enoans and go under water again... Pirates don't fight them so often too and this karma merged with other player nation named pve. Thus, no pvp left to oppose them... Their guild's average gear score ratio is 12000 too. The same old EU server situation after the new merge again (1 month passed and these EU servers turned into free farm of nations again). Most of players left the game again; because of these... Next year, thy will merge the current two EU servers again.

This is really hilarious...

i got more problem getting killed by your Haranya guild, than problem with PvE Or Karma, dont complain about them if you do the same to low gs people like me

Karma is not free farming (all the time), they want to PvP.. and so they do.
    I farm a lot in wartime.. for infusions.. and rarely get killed by a karma.. i always get killed by some harani.. after he or she checked out my GS.. or called in friends.
    AFK kills.. its always a pirate or Harani.. but no nation.

I agree with Ayaaaa.. i dont have any problem with nations atm.. i do with harani..

Quote Originally Posted by Nygau View Post
    Karma is not free farming (all the time), they want to PvP.. and so they do.
    I farm a lot in wartime.. for infusions.. and rarely get killed by a karma.. i always get killed by some harani.. after he or she checked out my GS.. or called in friends.
    AFK kills.. its always a pirate or Harani.. but no nation.

I agree with Ayaaaa.. i dont have any problem with nations atm.. i do with harani..
    Haranya doesn't have fighters at all but mainly potatoes. %90 of good geared haranya already joined to karma or pirates and most of remaining are waiting the server transfer. Currently, haranya has the lowest population in every pvp fights. For examples, haranya goes to gr, cr, lusca, abyssal etc and the 2nd raid is full of alts... This is one of the example of it. The same issue in nuia too about these alts which thy use macro or other cheats, look at these bots, thy wear the same cloths and play songs at the same time lol.

You don't have any problem with nations but thy do all the end game content as getting tons of free gold while your nation doesn't get any for years. You say karma loves pvp but when thy lose pvp in equal numbers, thy instantly call the whole zerg. Their guild number is between 150-200 and guild gear score is 12000, noone left to fight against them. Even pirates don't fight against them constantly... Archeage is pvp game but it is not pvp game, thanks to karma for Taris. Karma doesn't kill ppl in hiram you say but thy kill and you cannot kill them because thy hang out with 1 healer and 2 dps together to do dps like how pirates are doing or how nuians are doing. There is no actual pvp even in hiram farm zone too lol.

I found Karma's new name "Dolphin Warriors" who only know zerg with their high gear scores. When you have +legendary erenor weapon, then hiram is not working at all because better gear one wins always in pvp. Wait 5.5 patch and thy will awaken their erenors to give more damage while hiram doesn't have such a thing lol. Our poor haranya and nuia always low gear score.

You are complaining about nations Right ? so why you joined Nation a few days ago and do the same against Haranya ? 2 days ago i heard you were 40-50 against 15 people from Haranya in DGS.

So please...

+ Reply to Thread