+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cant login (common problem for many players)

there have been problem with the login for the last 6 hours today, and maybe more, why are you so slow to answer your player base? and why first try to fix it now?
    Creeping Stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Hey all,

we are sorry for the frustration coming up while trying to login to the servers.
    We are restarting the authentication servers right now to make sure everyone is able to login to their designated server again.

We're very sorry for any frustration this recent connection issue caused, and hope you will have a great weekend.

Carendash

Now i can login, thanks -

but I do not have a bonus player bonus and may even lose my country. You already got the money via Paypal, so where is the purchased service of the annual subscription?

TICKET 1185729

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Hey all,

we are sorry for the frustration coming up while trying to login to the servers.
    We are restarting the authentication servers right now to make sure everyone is able to login to their designated server again.

We're very sorry for any frustration this recent connection issue caused, and hope you will have a great weekend.

Carendash
    Eu servers are back up now but patron is still missing. Knowing how bad the support system is can you please acknowledge whether this is a problem you are aware of and are trying to fix or is it an unrelated problem and those of us affected will have to start burdening your support even more ?
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Your request (1185755) has been received and will be reviewed by our support staff.
    Your request (1185757) has been received and will be reviewed by our support staff.

both above my accounts have no patron status ingame but have active on webpage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10