+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On an IP whitelist. Land expiring

On an IP whitelist. Land expiring

Current state of support has me very concerned. I have taxes due and while logging onto alt accounts, my IP was whitelisted. This has happened before and was generally fixed same-day by Trion.

I am forced to use my cell phone as all Trion property is blocked on my home IP. Client, website, support.

What a joke. Anyone home?

Connect with a VPN service. Pay your taxes...

Connect via a friend or guildmates computer. Pay your taxes...

Stop leaving your taxes until the last minute and pay them as they arrive, then you always have 2 weeks at least.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Still stuck. I will use VPN to bypass but this is not a sustainable solution.

Time to change ISP than. If you are legit player your IP have nothing to do with disalowing access to all services. One thing is Login server, but other services are using diferent servers and are only conected to SQL. If nothing change from last time when I had similar situation (but it was 3 years ago).

try this it worked for me.

Click Start->Run, type cmd and press Enter. Step 2. Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter, it will release the current IP configuration. Step 3. Type ipconfig /renew at the prompt window, press Enter, wait for a while, the DHCP server will assign a new IP address for your computer.

+ Reply to Thread