+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Irresponsibility and Insouciance by Gamigo/Trion Worlds Inc. [Gamigo check topic]

Thumbs up Irresponsibility and Insouciance by Gamigo/Trion Worlds Inc. [Gamigo check topic]

Hello whole AA community,

I've wanted to touch on this which is really annoying and absurdity for a long time. Gamigo announced that purchased Trion Worlds Inc. like a month ago. People which play that game for a years send ticket and wait respond for a weeks/months. Players buy APEXs, credits and community packs to support firm and make this game better. It hasn't be hard to fix our issues on ticket if you interest and bother to read them. EU community always have problems about connectivity twice per a week. From my point of view you stopped to bother our issues and dont care them anymore. How many times do i need to send ticket for fix my issue? I'm leaving ticket numbers on there and please check them as soon as possible. I've already waited for a month! Stop being a joke and solve our issues and just bother to them.

Sincerely,
    Stirling
    <One Last Ride>
    Tank

Welcome to my boat :\

My roommate refuses to get patron until he gets his ticket(s) addressed from EARLY NOVEMBER
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

I hope they'll read this topic at least.
    Stirling
    <One Last Ride>
    Tank

up
    Stirling
    <One Last Ride>
    Tank

Announced they purchased a month ago? It's coming up on 3 months now that they've been completely ignoring the game.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread