+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Bot (?): ArcheAngel

Posting about cheats such as these is a potential forum ban, but I appreciate you bringing these cheaters to light.

Quote Originally Posted by CLEAN View Post
    Posting about cheats such as these is a potential forum ban, but I appreciate you bringing these cheaters to light.
    Iím not sure if Gamigo really looks at these forums anymore LOL.

How the heck could this thread and the other one still be up with all the name shaming and talks of the actual botting program? Like take this ♥♥♥♥ down already.

Farmville 2, ever heard of it? Google "Farmville 2 hacks" you will get a million hits and links to bots, scripts and hacks all for a small fee. 99.9% ARE FAKE. The beginning of your post stated "After doing extensive research" and then you provide nothing other than a link to a site you could actually be affiliated with and getting a kick back off. Do you get my drift?

If you have proof, publish it. If you have done "extensive research" publish it. These sort of posts are really pissing me off. I don't doubt that hacks are rife within Archeage but if you really want to cry about it, do it properly. Alienate yourself from those who cry hack just because they suck at the game and lost a duel to a lower GS player etc. Back up your claims with solid proof. Publish everything you find on every available social media platform. Until you do that you are just another crybaby who lost a pack in a warzone....
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

"new" bot when the demo vid on that page is 2 years old and says AA3.5....

Those players ever get banned? I hope so....
    Ha, You're all funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2