+ Reply to Thread

Thread: if I delete my current account that is connected to a legacy server, can I use the same email to create a new one and connect it to a fresh

if I delete my current account that is connected to a legacy server, can I use the same email to create a new one on a fresh start server?

I am new to the game and for what I saw a fresh start server is better for me but I already created and played a bit on a legacy server, I do not want to have to create another email to play the game I do not care about losing the little I have in my current account

I have this feeling that if you want to do that, Support would need to help you out. With the ticket delay we are currently having right now I suggest you simply create a new email.

Quote Originally Posted by Digiception View Post
    I have this feeling that if you want to do that, Support would need to help you out. With the ticket delay we are currently having right now I suggest you simply create a new email.
    so if I delete the account, the email I used to create it can not be used to create another one?

You can use the same email just add a +1 to it or what ever else. Example darsy.aa@example.de is my main email and you can register a new account with darsy.aa+1@example.de... All the mails will still go to the same mail tho

Quote Originally Posted by Darsy View Post
    You can use the same email just add a +1 to it or what ever else. Example darsy.aa@example.de is my main email and you can register a new account with darsy.aa+1@example.de... All the mails will still go to the same mail tho
    Hmm, thanks for the tip I'll try

If you are not using some kind of free e-mails, but you have your own domain with e-mail services I suggest use alias on your e-mail. It will sent all e-mail to your primary e-mail. Some of free e-mails offer this variant as well, but in time when own domain is about 10 EUR / year with unlimited e-mails and some hosting is it best solution I think

If you have a google mail you can use such feature - when put a dot in mail name, it will be same mail. For example you have a archeage@gmail.com and you use a.rcheage@gmail.com ot archeag.e@gmail.com it will be same mail.

+ Reply to Thread