+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 5.1 Costume bug {Recovery Alembic]

5.1 Costume bug {Recovery Alembic]

https://i.imgur.com/CIBf6M1.jpg

In 5.1 you now need Recovery Alembic to take the image item from any type of costume

I think this is a bug caused by korea having a different costume system??

I tested both as in the image and with a synth costume

1) the general merchant does not sell this item , we can not remove the image item

2) the text indicates the how costume fusion works is being changed

as far as i can tell recovery alembic does not exist in 5.0, please don't tell you are moving this functionality from an item on the general merchant to the cash shop....

I believe this is something that should be patched to how it works in 5.0, we have a different costume system from korea where we can change the look of costumes using items currently from a general merchant...

EU people have reported this has gone live , the new material to remove costumes is not available in game or on the cash shiop

i really liked being able to change costumes using the material from the general merchant , no chance id buy a costume obviously if i cant change them out.

the description on recovery alembic is also sort of strange, no idea what the deal is with this

if anyone wants to change costume do it pre patch

Same problem here, and still no response from Gamigo, are they worse then trion ??

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordx View Post
    Same problem here, and still no response from Gamigo, are they worse then trion ??
    If they want players spending credits on costumes they will fix it , so im guessing it will be a priority

They better not put the required material into the cash shop i want it to work with the material from the general merchant.

why would i buy more costumes if it costs cash shop credits every time i want to change the costume out

I would like to know when the bug will be fixed??

Can you fix this crap !! PLEASE

Recovery Alembic

Hi, so, it seems that i need a Recovery Alembic to extract the image from a costume now, problem is i don't find Recovery Alembics anywhere, i've tried a bunch of NPC's and also checked the Credit Shop, i can't find Recovery Alembic anywhere.

Help please!?!?!

Needs to get fixed asap. I've spent a lot of money on costumes. I'm gonna be pissed if this isn't fixed SOON.
    Wyntir
    [Aria]

Same thing.. I cannot find recovery alembic in game. And I think this is updated in 5.1 as a bug. Tried looking in general merchant and marketplace. This item is no where to be seen. Hope this issues gets solved... m panicking, need to sell my costumes :{

anyone know how long eu servers gonna be down?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast