+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 5.1 Costume bug {Recovery Alembic]

buy Alembic of 250 credits to separate the Reckless Ravager suit from Synthesis Mele
    when I used it, the Reckless Ravager suit disappeared and left me alone for the synthesis Melé
    https://i.imgur.com/7PLv1Hv.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ZanGeetsu View Post
    buy Alembic of 250 credits to separate the Reckless Ravager suit from Synthesis Mele
    when I used it, the Reckless Ravager suit disappeared and left me alone for the synthesis Melé
    https://i.imgur.com/7PLv1Hv.jpg
    That's because you used a restoration alembic, they just restore the item to it's original appearance, they do not remove the image item, so they did what they are supposed to do.

Material
    Basic
    Restoration Alembic
    Item level: 1

Can be used on any piece of equipment to erase all current Image Items, Dyes, and/or Crest Stamps, restoring the Stat Item to its original default appearance.

Any appearance modifications erased in this way are lost forever.

Use:
    Erases all appearance modifications from the chosen item, restoring it to its original default appearance.

Costume extraction still broken

When will this be fixed? We still can't extract costumes, yet new costumes are added to marketplace. It's been so long now

Costume Extraction

Still can't extract my costume.

After the update the extraction window is now requiring Equipment Alembic - Recovery. The General Merchant now sell Costume Alembics though. Please fix this. Not sure why you would change names but not fix the issue.

Any official response about this mess?

Pretty sure they’re not gonna “fix” it. More or less clean up their mess here soon. All costumes will be bound,P2W, and the only was you can “trade” them will be with the Auction Mannequin

I only want to remove the image from my costume and put a new image, I don't want to destroy my old image... no hard to fix

spoiler: no one cares

Can we have the costume fix one day plz ?

Its getting so hot in winter fur :< Please send alembic team asap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast