+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No spots left?

No spots left?

Hello AA.

I am a new player to AA and I just got patreon yesterday so I searched for a 16x16 for about 2 hours and found nothing! Why? Because people are disorganized and intead of putting their furniture or whatever you call those things that are everywhere, they purposely put them further just to block a player from adding a 16x16, this is unfair for new players trying to get started in the game.

NA, kudum

I dont know which server you are on and which faction but if u check Ahnimar in Nuia and Rokhala Mountains in Haranya, those regions usually have many spots.

I am from kudum, NA

you should try to find a guild that shares land, this is the only way if yo udont own land your self.

All of us who have played since the early days have had to either buy land from another player or spend the time to look for and attempt to claim properties as they demolish. Most of us have had to do this numerous times. It's not intended that everyone will find open land effortlessly. Before the servers merged I waited 5 months to get the connected properties I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionessa View Post
    I dont know which server you are on and which faction but if u check Ahnimar in Nuia and Rokhala Mountains in Haranya, those regions usually have many spots.
    Rokhala on Aria is full. I'm Harani, so no idea on west housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Heyat View Post
    Hello AA.

I am a new player to AA and I just got patreon yesterday so I searched for a 16x16 for about 2 hours and found nothing! Why? Because people are disorganized and intead of putting their furniture or whatever you call those things that are everywhere, they purposely put them further just to block a player from adding a 16x16, this is unfair for new players trying to get started in the game.

NA, kudum
    Hello Heyat, selling land is one of very proiftable activity in this game since it has start. Second think is that we had evolution (merge of servers) which bring together population from two and more servers to the one.

This lead to hard time find place again, but it is still not impossible. You should check due date on houses and farms to see if here is some early ending and you can try to claim the space or visit some not much popular destinations like Ahnimar, Rokhala, Karkasse there is most of time place for some small farms (16x16), but only to go over whole Ahnimar it will take you those 2 hours.

Good luck!

Sounds like the game could use more land for POH. Or perhaps add boundaries to how big players can build and add virtual space where players get to build in a remote location unobstructed via some furniture. I always liked not rendering more than I had to. Of course I do like the world being modified, but I think players can be too rich and own too much of it. Archeage doesn't have much regression in the way of POH besides not paying your dues.

I also think it's a tad bit ridiculous in the fact players pay so much labor to where labor alts exist to generate taxes on behalf of the good of all players. Perhaps this merge was more of a purge. Of course I would be interested in generated instances/channels (which show seemlessly in the world) where the POH land could be swapped for a different subset of colorful player houses.

Thinking back to the runescape days, they intended POH to be right in the world with everyone else. The downside to that was there wasn't enough space and cost of storing all players houses was significant for the time. They settled for unique instances, which in hindsight allows players to grow and activities advance without modifying the whole world and only using the resources needed via said instancing.

Instances are garbage. The entire point of the land system here is scarcity makes it have value.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

trying playing archeage which requires earning ingame gold. many objects can be purchased if you get the particular minimum number of gold coins the seller will accept to give you ownership of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast