+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Incorrect tooltips thread

Incorrect tooltips thread

Uh, post what you find, I guess?

Bolded are incorrect:

Witchcraft:
    Purge
    When used on enemies, this skill removes 1 positive buff at random.
    When used on yourself or allies, this skill removes 1 debuff at random and grants increased Magic Defense for 10 sec.
    Immune to debuff performing skills.

..Shouldn't increase magic defense anymore

Focal Concussion:
    Deals (x + 110% Magic Attack) Magic Damage and Slows an enemy for 3 sec.

..it's a sleep now
    Songcraft:

Healing Hymn:
    Plays a healing Song that instantly restores 1440 (1440 + 0% Healing Power) Health to the caster or an ally.
    The effect can travel to another 2 allies within 10m, excluding pets

..it includes mounts now, per the patch notes and actual behavior, unless pets means it excludes battle pets, but I doubt it.
    I was gonna look through more but all of these are directly contradicted by patch notes and the actual effects/behavior... and proofing localization isn't my job.

The numbers have changed correctly, probably, but the actual descriptions are all over the place, combining 5.0 and 5.1+ changes that conflict.

;.; RIP localization

I guess, post whatever significant ones you find that are wrong/confusing.

Localization of Zeal is wrong

Now gives %30 crit rate only. Instead of % 30 rate + dmg ( its a bug) This made archers really weak, fix this asap please

One shot -death .......not working ? :-)

Disciplined Performance gives Crit Damage instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DilaraNaz View Post
    Now gives %30 crit rate instead of crit. dmg. ( its a bug) This made archers really weak, fix this asap please
    This is not a bug. Its intendend. They have wrong skill description in game

no go check omnom patch notes.It is bug

Quote Originally Posted by DilaraNaz View Post
    no go check omnom patch notes.It is bug
    those patch notes are wrong about a lot

So we got as archers double recurve +20%(rank 3 if not mistaken 25%) and zeal 30% crit rate and the crit rate goes way above 100% (which supposed to be capped at 100%)
    Its wrong stat..all patch notes say that zeal will be nurfed from 50% to 30%..otherwise we got permament crit rate above 100%...They should fix it...

lol Crit rate is not capped at 100% nor it was before the patch. I know malee who would go way past 100% even before the changes to zeal. Apparently it's good for breaking through resilience.
    Like other people pointed out Omnom is not always accurate. When I saw their translation I asked friends who play on Korea about it and I was told that it's crit rate over there. And when the patch came not a surprise, it's crit rate here too.
    Just because you don't like it it doesn't mean it's broken. You don't want zeal then stop playing with songraft, ez. Go back to primeval, I heard it's good again.

well official and unofficial notes say its crit damage - skill description says its crit damage. Sorry i dont have korean friends to explain me but its pretty obvious they lost something on the way..cause they wrote on patch notes that it was changed from 50% to 30% - How they mean to change crit damage from 50% to 30% crit rate - its a bit funny...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast