+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Aria / Kadum - Arenas broken 1/16

What about the 100 arena snowballs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarr View Post
    What about the 100 arena snowballs?
    Why is this an issue? It's not a bug.

Huge bug

When you queue arena with an active labor stipend, it sets your remaining labor stipend time to 9 days 20 hours.

I noticed every player in arena with stipen shown 9 days remaining.

I also notice that I've been stuck at 9 days 20 hours, for several hours without my labor stipend time changing.

My remaining stipend duration was 19 days beforehand. I lost 10 days of labor stipend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedurashadow View Post
    Why is this an issue? It's not a bug.
    Not a bug but a mistake likely. 100 times? Seriously? That’s insane.
    Ha, You're all funny.

@lushen I think or they keep like this for a time or they give some kind of compensation infusion for the one could not do it because of the halcy arena problem....not fair some pple get like 100-300 infusions in one day while other people cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjos View Post
    @lushen I think or they keep like this for a time or they give some kind of compensation infusion for the one could not do it because of the halcy arena problem....not fair some pple get like 100-300 infusions in one day while other people cant.
    Agreed
    Ha, You're all funny.

Seems like arenas just broke again. Can't join arenas, nor join a recruiting team nor try to recruit myself. RIP

EDIT: Yep, definitely 100% broken. I logged in my alt that hasn't even been online today and she can't q any of the arenas neither.

EDIT2: Seems like it's working again (at least for me). Not sure how it got fixed, I just went afk for a while.

what did u do to fix it? mine still bugged

Quote Originally Posted by Anjos View Post
    what did u do to fix it? mine still bugged
    I don't think I fixed it, I think it's just working for now. Like I said; all I did after the arena broke was go afk for a while. When I came back it was working again. :/ But I see a lot of people quing. I would keep trying.

and this maintenance of aora without warning?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast