+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Secure Connection Failed

Secure Connection Failed

@BigDataDude

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.trionworlds.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

Can't get on archeage website, only forum works here.
    Any workaround?
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

Hi, the problem is that OCSP revoke wildcard SSL for Trionworlds.com, you have to disable verification against OCSP and until 21/06/2019 you will be able access to glyph, because its subdomain of trionworlds.com

P.S. after you log in to the glyph, enable the OCSP verification. It is main protection of you browser!

i have the same problem but i don't know how to do what you said

Thanks @sJEF, work with Firefox

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    Thanks @sJEF, work with Firefox

Same problem still; I see what you highlighted, but whatever is checked and unchecked, nothing lets me on the Glyph account website.

Can't add an exception, when I type in to add an exception to https://www.trionworlds.com I press Get certificate, and there is no certificate, it is unable to get the data, and it then leaves me with a greyed out 'add exception'. Can't disable OCSP in FIrefox, and I got the latest version: 64.0.2 (64-bit)

Ask every time is checked, can't access site. Can't uncheck it, have to chose Select one auto.. which also makes no difference

Query.. is checked, doesn't make a difference can't access site. Unchecked, makes no difference

Nice it works for you but you don't explain what to do, just highlighted. Which does not provide any solution in my Firefox.
    I'm glad I stopped my patron, but can't even get info from the website this way, this is ridiculous.
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta

Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

I am also having this problem. I did the above fix just to login to these forums to say I am having this problem. Fix it so I can buy credits from game again! LOL
    --`--,--{@ Tempeste the Forager @}--,--'--
    @} Homeless So Far! {@
    *v* <For the Love of Cake>*y*

Quote Originally Posted by sJEF View Post
    Hi, the problem is that OCSP revoke wildcard SSL for Trionworlds.com, you have to disable verification against OCSP and until 21/06/2019 you will be able access to glyph, because its subdomain of trionworlds.com

P.S. after you log in to the glyph, enable the OCSP verification. It is main protection of you browser!
    Sorry to 100% disagree here sJEF, the problem is that Gamigo isn't fixing this, by trade I'm a systems network administrator, a SSL certificate with ANY error needs to be resolved by their network admin, this hasn't happened, I'm afraid to see whats to come with how support has been lately as well...
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

I am having nothing but problems trying to get to support.trionworlds.com

I can get to the archeage.trionworlds.com site, but not the support site. Need to submit a ticket because the newest patch majorly screwed up something I worked hard for and even though I know it will take forever to get an answer....I still need to put that ticket in.

I tried everything. I tried 3 browsers on both computers, tried it on my phone as well as my iPad, tried clearing cache and stuff, tried restarting the entire computer, someone in game was trying to help me get it working and what they were saying to do hasnt helped either. Finally tried to do what this thread said (and someone else in game kept telling me to do) and it didnt work either.

Im at a loss here. If its something on Gamigo/Trions end, could we get some confirmation so I can stop getting so frustrated about this and try to just wait patiently for them to finally fix it?
    Charleene - East
    <The Power of Grayskull>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Retired Pirate (Back on East mainland)
    <The Power of Grayskull>
    <The Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

Quote Originally Posted by Carlee View Post
    I am having nothing but problems trying to get to support.trionworlds.com

I can get to the archeage.trionworlds.com site, but not the support site. Need to submit a ticket because the newest patch majorly screwed up something I worked hard for and even though I know it will take forever to get an answer....I still need to put that ticket in.

I tried everything. I tried 3 browsers on both computers, tried it on my phone as well as my iPad, tried clearing cache and stuff, tried restarting the entire computer, someone in game was trying to help me get it working and what they were saying to do hasnt helped either. Finally tried to do what this thread said (and someone else in game kept telling me to do) and it didnt work either.

Im at a loss here. If its something on Gamigo/Trions end, could we get some confirmation so I can stop getting so frustrated about this and try to just wait patiently for them to finally fix it?
    As was pointed out above, you can do a bypass method but until someone from Gamigo gets their backside in gear there isn't much we can do..... sadly it's not looking to well in their favor after taking over from Trion but all we can do it sit back and wait or move onto another game, and that outlook kinda sucks :\
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

I have an issue and I am making it known here to at least have some history; with a purchase made in the Loyalty Shop and I cannot send or create a ticket due to the issues with the login I am not able to get the by-pass to work at this time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast