+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Still no castle compensation for some of the servers !!!!

Its true and kind of ridiculous, its been so long since the merge and all of this should have been dealt with ages ago, even with a lacking ticket response team
    Leo - Kraken/Aria

Hexblade/Blighter/Shadowblade

Angry

Famex
    11.6k Hiero/Sooth/Dreambreaker
    Omen Nation

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

Omen players crying over their castles, time to call disaster to hold the leash again :^)
    OwO Wat Dis (Pirate Nation)
    HooT (Sooth)
    Formerly: Bushi, Brosquad, Trino Police, Sin, Outplayed (OG)

Quote Originally Posted by Enelli View Post
    Omen players crying over their castles, time to call disaster to hold the leash again :^)
    What a hoot of a post, a real knee-slapper. Here's my boot, now lick it before you get the clapper. Oh shoot, I thought my rhymes were dapper, but like you I'm a joke, atleast I'm not led by ProfessorJoke :^)
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

I'm dying, Pari xD

Seriously though, Gamigo at least needs to communicate with us on things like this.
    Wrinn
    Throwing toothpicks at enemies since launch
    Omen Nation
    Aria

Aria
    Omen Nation

You don't realize all their doing is milking your pockets this isn't getting fixed 5.5 will come out and they will forget about it. they don't care about the game is why their releasing new cash shop items(what Gamigo is famous for) the reason Gamigo isn't spending much time an money on AA is because they see it isn't coming back the game is hanging on and if they do try to fix issues etc. it just hurts themselves such as TrionWorlds they might even go bankrupt from what I see im just waiting for them to ♥♥♥♥ themselves up and Xl finds a new publisher... Honestly idk why Trion didn't publish it themselves in the us to me makes no sense why they didn't just do that in the first place. yes you will need a Translator but shiii at least you wouldn't have brain dead sweaty palm company's ruining your game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2