+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Still no castle compensation for some of the servers !!!!

Still no castle compensation for some of the servers !!!!

It has now been 2-3 months and servers such as Kraken,Thunderwing and several others have still not received what the castle owners had placed as promised for compensation into Legacy/Aria and even with a merge these situations should have never gotten to this point with the amount of money lost in lord coins and the added expense of having to re purchase whats already been obtained to rebuild. There are only 2 na servers now and limited castles 12 in total and the fact that we have unfinished systems not being handled properly even with some trion grandfathered people in key positions makes zero sense. These were special tickets that make a impact on the game and people involved and it has been silence and it is in effect being shown in the economy. No castle farms,prime farms,walls,towers,worker permits and with the value of lord s coins on the auction house as a result. Those castle owners didn't ask for a merge and yet have been raked over the coals for having obtained the castles and building those castle zones up and yet week after week cash shop items still roll out and players charged for patron and services working as intended. You are about to understand the impact this silence has had from the players end.

This really is getting ridiculous, we've waited, we have ticketed, and still haven't seen any comp for nations. You'd think they'd at least say something by now about what is going on. Hope to see something soon, this wait is frustrating. It doesn't look good for the new customer service team as well as new company hosting us.
    Famex
    12k Hiero/Sooth/Dreambreaker
    Omen Nation

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

Lol

We are waiting for months, Feedex can be more fast than that JESUS

Customer service...what is that??

I don't think there is even a new customer service team. People's accts are 'frozen' from transfers, and they apparently cant login, and as far as I know, no one's tickets have actually been answered by more than an automated message: 'Hey we saw your ticket, but we're gonna take awhile with that kay?' And the new Glyph update crashing people's games from yesterday's update too.

And it is completely absurd that something as important as castle compensation in this game still has not even been addressed to players who held onto castles. I am aware that gamingo has a lot to iron out, but this seems like something a bit more simple, and actually has a big impact on the servers and their ecomomy. Annnnnd its been a few months, is that not enough time to get all compensation from the server merge handed out?

Cause it seems to me that there has been no problems introducing new pets/mounts/gliders/costumes on the marketplace. No problem giving us a new game patch like 5.1.

The silence from this company scares me. I feel like gamingo will just use Archeage to make money for a year then cash out. It feels like gamingo wants to abuse this player base and just take our money from marketplace items.

This is ludacris

Honestly it amazes me that a company can go 2 months without something as simple as castle compensation. Did you lose the data somehow and are afraid to say something? Being silent on this issue is severely affecting the in game economy when it comes to Lord's Coins. 80g per Lord's Coin is a ridiculous increase which has been brought out by this "companies" silence. People just want answers. Tell everyone that the compensation will be out within a week or tell everyone that your incompetence caused prices to sky rocket now castle owners must rebuild which will cause prices to sky rocket even more. Give us answers Gamigo you're starting to look way worse than Trion ever was.

All we ask is and answer are we getting compensation or not and if we getting compensation set up a date.
    and if we dont' get any compensation say it.
    this is ridiculous

The compensation really needs to go out to get the economy back. There are too few farms for players to generate new coins because castle owners don't want to waste more gold/coins putting down new stuff while waiting months for you guys to get your act together. The entire game economy suffers.

XL may be promising a different castle system in future patches so you don't think this is a big deal... but your players are losing patience and you are risking the gains the recent positive gearing changes have gotten you. For the minimal amount of effort making good on your word would take, I can't possibly understand why you are dragging your feet on this. It makes no sense.

When merges (excuse me, "server evolutions") happened, castle owners were promised certain compensation. That compensation hasn't gone out despite merges happening months ago. Tickets have been placed and ignored (for months mind you) and castle owners still have not received their compensation. Frankly, it's disgusting. No matter what people feel about nations/castles/etc, no matter what's happening in KR with nations/castles/etc, we were promised certain things and those things were not delivered. We have no updates, we have no news, we have no compensation. Gamigo, you need to get on this please.

Angry

I can't make my ♥♥♥♥ because the castle owners don't have their ♥♥♥♥ing compensation and I can't make my blazing materials for my Erenors, I'm getting dicked harder than Gankbus did by these whales who made their Erenors first

Fix this Gamingo, server aria
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

It's absolutely ridiculous that hundreds of people in nations are still waiting for their castle compensation months later after the merge.

Aria
    Omen Nation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast