+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tales of Erenor: Community Challenge Winners!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Tales of Erenor: Community Challenge Winners!

Nuians, Elves, Dwarves, Haranyans, Firrans and Warborns,

We’re very happy (and proud) to announce the creative minds who won the Tales of Erenor Challenge. Many stories were sent, tales of epic quests and incredible adventures, tales of sorrow, friendship and kinship, revenge, loyalty, betrayal, mercy, love and so on. We read them with tears in our eyes, sometimes a smile would carve our faces, but most of all, they brought us a warm feeling in our hearts, the feeling you only get after a good story.

The Gold Medal goes to Cinnabar with Leaves: Pages from Cinnabar’s Journals.
    Spoiler:

The Silver Medal goes to Ryzard with Hoffnung (English: Hope).
    Spoiler:

The Bronze Medal goes to Lyvectra with The Protector of Castaway Strait.
    Spoiler:

The three winners will have a new title and their stories turned into a book they can have in-game. All valid entries will be awarded with a book pet.

Here are the other great writers who'll be receiving the book pets:
    Spoiler:

Unfortunately, the books and rewards aren't ready yet, but we'll notify you as soon as they're available!

What did you think and what did you feel reading these tales? Share it with us, please!

Thank you all for bringing our ArcheAge stories to life, you've made us very proud!

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for getting this out, Djaya.

The announcement came fairly late, but it was still a fun contest to participate in. Was great getting to read other people's stories! Hope to see more contests like this in the future.

Congratulations to Ryzard and Lyvectra!

And thanks to the judges for choosing my story for the gold medal! Can't wait to see what the book pet looks like.

And I'd like to offer thanks to Quillodon, from whom I learned much of the Warborn lore. Without him, that story would never have been possible. I miss him.

I too loved reading all the different tales. Lionessa's entry was a particular favorite of mine.

So um.. how about the prizes for entering the art contest we were promised... months ago?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...he-art-contest

Can you guys take care of that?....
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

Finally!!!

Tbh i started to worry that this contest was thrown to a side. Good to know i was wrong

Congrats to Romonster, Ryzard and Lyvectra!!! Good job, guys!!

It was a lot of fun to read all the stories. I hope we will gonna have more contests of this kind. It doesn't always have to be screenshoot or video contests, right? Give us writers some love too!! Oh and not to forget the art contest that was amazing too!! So many skilled AA players.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    I too loved reading all the different tales. Lionessa's entry was a particular favorite of mine.
    Awww thanks. I am glad you enjoyed it ^_^ Do i even need to comment about yours? Since u got the Golden Medal

And also i would like to ask something @Djaya

I asked on the questions thread before but it was unanswered.

@Djaya On my entry i typed my server as Jakar but i don't play my character there so actively anymore. So, is it possible for me to get the Book Pet reward to my new character by the same name (Lionessa) on Ezi. That's the one i actively play now.

Omg I can't believe I ranked! Thank you! It was fun just writing it!

Congrats to Cinnabar and Ryzard for their gold and silver!
    IGN: Lyvectra
    Server: Inoch Hanure Thunderwing Kadum

Wow! Gratz to all Participiants and especially the gold and bronze winners!

Friends reminded me of that contest, I honestly already forgot - I didnt expect to win anything, because there were some AWESOME stories out there, which I, as a passionate fantasy fan REALLY enjoyed. And it's great that my story was even translated into epic english, which I would have never been able to do with my lousy english skills.

I think it's a very good idea to add creative content from the player base into the game. There are lot of creative minds in the community which can help to make the world more lively.

Oh and btw this game improved a lot during the last two patches. Keep up the good work!

Congrats, everyone!

Excited for the book pets, been wanting one ever since finding whispers of them in the database years ago. Just curious though, are we able to choose which one of the three we want? Asking on behalf of everyone who likes to color coordinate, lol. I'm personally in love with the blue one.

~From Aranzeb/Aria~

To find me you must only look where jade waters sweep past towering platues and ancient faces. There nestled along the shore and shelted by lions you will find my abode.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfold View Post
    ...Excited for the book pets, been wanting one ever since finding whispers of them in the database years ago. Just curious though, are we able to choose which one of the three we want?...
    I'd love to get that flame book - that's my favourite one

Quote Originally Posted by Ellalith View Post
    I'd love to get that flame book - that's my favourite one
    I like the red one, but I cannot deny the appeal of particle effects.

Oh wait, the red and the flame are the same book. Where is the particle effect for the blue one then?
    IGN: Lyvectra
    Server: Inoch Hanure Thunderwing Kadum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast