+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tales of Erenor: Community Challenge Winners!

WOOOT WOOOT Congrats to the Winners

Thanks Judges for choosing my entry to rank amongst the honorable! The Stars are still growing and our story is not yet concluded! Looking forward to making more stories with new friends. Just give us another event so we can tell you about it

Even though it's a late reply, I'm still glad that everyone got a prize for their contributions! Big congratulations to the first 3 places! It was really fun to write this out, even though it was a rather short story, so thanks for hosting this contest!

On a sidenote then, how will we, the people that didn't win, but still get a prize, receive our rewards? Will we get a notification on our email? On the forum? On our glyph account page? Through ingame mail? Will a GM come up to us in the game itself, initiade trade, and give us the items? What will happen...
    I'm looking forward to getting that book pet, it looks really nice. Any information you can give on what the stats on it are, what type of pet it will be, etc.? I saw someone post some pictures of them, and I think they look great, so I'm hoping for the blue one(any choice in this too, or is it random?).

Agreed, and sorry for the late reply. It's wonderful to see so many people getting recognized for their great work.

However, is there an update on when the winners and honorable mentions will receive their prizes? And how they will be received? I really hate to beat a dead horse here, but this contest was put into action months ago, and I realize there was massive upheaval with ownership transfer of the game, but winners were supposed to be announced and prizes received by late December, so we're working on a month and a half overdue as it is, not to mention how long it took to even have winners announced. Is there any further information that can be provided?
    Wrinn
    Throwing toothpicks at enemies since launch
    Omen Nation
    Aria

What I'd really love to see is a way for other players to get copies of the winning books to put into their own houses. After all, stories are meant to be shared!

Maybe they could be added to the gilda shop or something?
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    What I'd really love to see is a way for other players to get copies of the winning books to put into their own houses. After all, stories are meant to be shared!

Maybe they could be added to the gilda shop or something?
    That's an amazing idea. I love ALL the books. I collect them
    Wrinn
    Omen Nation
    Aria

so... any updates on when the rewards will be handed out?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethylind View Post
    so... any updates on when the rewards will be handed out?
    I'd like to know that too...

bump...
    Wrinn
    Omen Nation
    Aria

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #19

Tales of Erenor: Rewards!

Hello Erenor's writers,

The wait is finally over!
    All the participants will receive their book pets today in-game via mail.
    The three winners unfortunately will have to be more patient, as the story books are still in the making - but we guarantee they will be fun-tastic!

~The ArcheAge Team

I've got my books, thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast