+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Real Talk] Erenor Synthesis and Infusion

Exploiting is against the TOS, so just go and delete all those items where even one of the wrong type of erenor infusion was used (without any compensation).
    Time to make an example to show on whose side you, Gamigo's are, legal players or cheaters!
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

Quote Originally Posted by Jjjj View Post
    Edit: It sucks that a VERY SMALL group of people made out from this, but in reality, the game allowed it and they took advantage of it. They didn't cheat to use those infusions.
    Small group? I server was filled with dozens of mythic and eternal spam messages all day long during the exploit.

No risk regrading ♥♥♥♥ to celestial and then infusing.
    There is risk to do it the regular way, and a ton of the available items to use to do it are now gone, raising the price and making it twice or more as hard ("expensive").

Enjoy your cheatings hackings and bots everyone!! Gamigo don't care.

Gamigo, when is the next exploit? I want to exploit and get in on the "Gold Rush" too, since you don't care.
    ---
    "Sandbox MMO" - Marketing gibberish for you can do anything because you have little to no support for problems arise.

Yeah, you can see where a lot of the needed items for crafting Erenor spiked, as soon as they fixed the exploit, they dropped in usage. If someone really was bent on taking advantage of it, which it appears some did, they saved millions of gold on gear. A million gold isn't like a couple weeks of trade runs....pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, crazy, eternal erenor was popping up about as fast as epic hiram, all legit though.

what the point in PTS? if u knew there is problem with this equipment or synthesys, why would u not postpone that update?
    Now all we have it's huge, i mean HUGE problem with economy, cuz all items is gone forever, all gold is gone, everything is so bad there is no turning point

D E D

Quote Originally Posted by krukzich View Post
    what the point in PTS? if u knew there is problem with this equipment or synthesys, why would u not postpone that update?
    Now all we have it's huge, i mean HUGE problem with economy, cuz all items is gone forever, all gold is gone, everything is so bad there is no turning point

D E D
    Because people on the pts exploit those bugs for use on the live servers....they know they exist, they just don't report them as bugs.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Gamingo needs to do a gift box where we all get a set of epic erenor with t2 gems and an 11.5 m/s mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin View Post
    Gamingo needs to do a gift box where we all get a set of epic erenor with t2 gems and an 11.5 m/s mount.
    Not sure what sense it makes to give everyone a bunch of free ♥♥♥♥ when a handful of people cheated as compared to perma banning the handful of cheaters and deleting those items and reimbursing and reversing the gold. While the latter does require more effort with at least a ban wave it would make more sense. Just like with the mount issue. Instead of normalizing all mounts why not revert the clearly mistakenly op one back to 10 and refund the customers credits.....
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda Delux View Post
    Not sure what sense it makes to give everyone a bunch of free ♥♥♥♥ when a handful of people cheated as compared to perma banning the handful of cheaters and deleting those items and reimbursing and reversing the gold. While the latter does require more effort with at least a ban wave it would make more sense. Just like with the mount issue. Instead of normalizing all mounts why not revert the clearly mistakenly op one back to 10 and refund the customers credits.....
    Because that would only be reimbursement to the people who p2w. What about those who bought for gold? Or loyalty?

And if they reimbursed just the crate buyers, what about all the non-unicorn items they got from the crates? Xl would be giving them lots of free stuff then.

Maybe save up the loyalty and get a unicorn instead?

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioo View Post
    Because that would only be reimbursement to the people who p2w. What about those who bought for gold? Or loyalty?

And if they reimbursed just the crate buyers, what about all the non-unicorn items they got from the crates? Xl would be giving them lots of free stuff then.

Maybe save up the loyalty and get a unicorn instead?

<3
    Or they could have just not ♥♥♥♥ed up the mount speed in the first place....but asking them to not make mistakes is like praying for rain in death valley. The whole point of mount normalization was to prevent everyone from using the same mount because it was faster. I don't even think theres a point to even discussing the exploited eternal erenor stuff at this point, I've just conceded to believe that these mistakes will be common, regular and often. So next time it comes up I'll just abuse it like everyone else since nobody ever gets in trouble for it.
    Truth:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast