+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Landlock

Landlock

Returned today to play, re-subbed so I could buy land. I can't find any to buy. This is a game breaker for me. I would apply for a refund if I thought I could get one. Wish I'd thought of this before paying.

What server? what place are you looking for?

I'm on Aria. Anywhere 16x or 24x non-pvp.

In Ahnimar 2 24s and one 16x16 conected close to entrance, 2C north 24x24 and 16x16 connected in sand, marianople 16x16, Wardton 2 24x24 and 2 16x16 close to each other, and more, check the community centers and look at the boards

remember no more 500 gold plot, if you find land it is not going to be cheap

ok, thanks. I'll go check. Don't like moving goods through pvp though lol , I die easy.

I did go check. I can't find any empty land. I don't have the gold to pay for any. This is frustrating.

Yeah no empty land... sorry for that...

I know, it's really frustrating when there are other people playing in an MMO.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Keep in mind that it was never intended for land to be effortlessly available. Everyone who has played this game long-term has either bought land from another player, or has scouted housing areas for properties that are going into demo and been there to attempt to claim the plot when that happened. Most of us have done this many times.

Before the merge, I spent 5 months waiting for the connected property I wanted. That's a normal sort of thing to do, but you can certainly find land much more quickly if you're not as picky about the location.

Also remember that it's entirely possible -- and some people even say preferable -- to make gold and progress without owning any land at all. This is especially true now that packs have to be turned in immediately after they are created. You can no longer stage packs (unless you really want to lose all your money).
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

To enjoy the game though I should be able to play how I enjoy. And that is owning a little house, at least to start, decorating it with the goods I've gathered over the years. I also enjoy farming for the mats I need to make packs to do runs. I've run over a lot of land the last day or so and there is very little farming done, it's just empty lots and houses. How does this benefit anyone and it's keeping me from doing what I enjoy doing to play the game. Is it that hard to have an extra server open for those of us that wish this? The system is broke the way it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast