+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Captain's Protection buff is not protecting to be attacked?!

And Then? no solutions? we need move to other game? many bugs and nothing? no solutions? where GMs?

this is expliot, if player PAY for protection then protection need works, you are a poor, noob and cheat player, accept this and stop, use bug will cause ban in you account.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...08#post2727408

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

Blocking off the ladder at the cargo ship is actually not an exploit. This is bad behavior of some players which we all agree on.
    We are currently thinking about possible solutions for that so you can get on the ship without any problems.

I am sorry for that late response and hope you still enjoy driving around with the cargo ship.

Carendash
    Are there any GM in this server?
    This is fair with another players wich are using captain's protection?

Are pirates protected by GM?

Gagimgolooser is next to the plate. This members are not even on the game. How would you like him to help you or understand a problem? It's as if a license-less person is learning to drive an F1 driver. This society is completely at west and lost .

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Punch View Post
    It's also not intended that ppl have 50 alts wanting to make gold mostly afk, mayb it would be a problem if the alts weren't clearly occupying all the seat, but alts are a problem lol let's break everything else so ppl are keep their alts.

The real solution is to reduce the number of accounts ppl are allowed to run at once and enforce it, imo anyways.

Heresy!

Common sense is Not allowed here!

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

just a little update about the cargo ship post of mine.
    Blocking off the ladder is not an exploit, also to take all the possible seats is not an exploit.
    Regarding knocking players off the ship, we are in discussion with XL for the physics and collision mechanics that cause this.
    While we do feel that this is not in any way a fun experience, we do not feel this is an exploit, and wish to correct the underlying issue that causes this.
    I am sorry for the misleading comment and hope i could clarify it now.

Carendash
    thanks I needed to know this, now I can block the ladders with my alts and then use skills to make people stand up from the chairs auto attack me to remove the protection and kill them

A long time ago, I informed two red players that they put their alters on the stairs so you were forced to enter behind and behind you the protection zone was not covered, with what they stole from you, a clear exploit. That happened with trion and he did nothing, they didn't even answer me.
    Why do I have to demand more from gamigo? Since then everything is simpler for me, he sets the rules if I don't like it I don't do that or I don't play here, I don't complain anymore, it's no use.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicechan View Post
    thanks I needed to know this, now I can block the ladders with my alts and then use skills to make people stand up from the chairs auto attack me to remove the protection and kill them
    Yes you can. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Seni View Post
    Yes you can. =]
    Where can I get a refund for my captain's protection ticket?
    Paying for a service and it doesnt work.....

Captains Protection no longer works?
    Last night on Aria server I was ganked right on the cargo ship even though I had protection. Had just entered Austeria harbor. I thought it was a random thing. Spawned in TC , bought another pack bc I wanted to complete my family quest. As soon as the ship entered the harbor in Solis I was knocked off the ship then attacked again. I checked and I still had minutes on my protection. Is this some kind of new exploit? Out 52 gold. I don't PVP so I have no known enemies. Can this exploit be fixed?
    This happened around 11 pm EST Monday on Aria server. I'm not sure about the names of the first attack but the 2nd attack were one of two members of Middle child guild and their names were Goeth and Gospot. not sure about spelling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast