+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have Not Received a Compensation Pack

Have Not Received a Compensation Pack

I have tried to no avail to ask for the missing Far Traveler/Rose Wings compensation that everyone else received. I have submitted a ticket and have been updating the same ticket pretty regularly and have yet to receive any kind of response from Gamigo. My original ticket was submitted on November 26, 2018 and my most recent update was February 8, 2019.

I guess my frustration is that my request is not a hard request to complete, especially because this is something that Gamigo clearly had access to. I mean, it was given out after the transition and after 5.0 was released, right? Why am I being left out here? This is literally the smallest of the compensation packs. I just want the same two items that literally everyone else has.

Yes, I know I'm whining now. But I'm pretty upset and pretty frustrated at this point. Please, Gamigo, just provide me with the compensation that I did not receive. I'm not asking for much. I'm not even asking for anything more....I just want the damn token and glider.
    ♥Vixen♥
    ♥Healer♥
    ♥Kadum♥

I heard that you are not supposed to update your ticket once you submit, doing so puts you to the end of the line.
    ~BOOP~
    Old Timers Guild
    Tahyang, Conviction, Kadum

Quote Originally Posted by Boop 1 View Post
    I heard that you are not supposed to update your ticket once you submit, doing so puts you to the end of the line.
    Here is problem that Gamingo was closing all tickets about compensation packs with automatic answer where they ask you to create new ticket if you still didn't get CP.

There is a post by Carendash that instructs people not to update tickets unless absolutely necessary. Every time you change your ticket, it's put at the back of the queue again.

If yours has been closed, I'd make a new one and then not touch it again.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sparkle Motion> ~ Kadum East

+ Reply to Thread