+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need HELP. GAME BUG

I need HELP. GAME BUG

My computer was lagging last night pretty bad and the third party program debuff was triggered, which killed me and left me frozen for 5 hours. Once the timer expired it let me move, but do nothing. My computer still lagging, closed archeage, WHICH started the timer over this morning.. So now I have been frozen for over 10 hours. I was lagging, not third party program, help me get this removed. Aria Server, Georgiana

UPDATE: the buff wore off but I can do hardly anything other than access my mail box and walk. Please look into this.. been a full day now.

Game bug

LAG in game play triggers third party program debuff. I have be basically disabled for a full 24 hours and can get no one to contact me. Is there any GMs for this game at all? I am on Aria Georgiana, I cant log out cause it triggers the 5 hours purple laying on the ground.. I can move but can do nothing and apparently I am invisible.... Please fix this.

Still no help on this....... its been two days.. I log back in to being dead and purple for 5 hours.

You can't really get help with this through the forums. You have to use a support ticket. It's probably going to take them quite a while (think in terms of weeks rather than days) to respond to that, sorry to say. Don't update the support ticket unless you absolutely have to, because each time you do, it gets pushed back to the end of the queue again.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sparkle Motion> ~ Kadum East

+ Reply to Thread