+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archeage Daily Credit Reward Pack

Angry ArcheAge Daily Credit Reward Pack NO CREDIT!!!

I bought the credit pack 3days ago, i got the 6600 up front credit but it has been 2days didnt receive any 330 credit!!!

same here, i have my main and alt subscribe it, didnt receive credit too. sent ticket with no reply.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager
    Heya JDebunny,

we recommend creating a ticket in this case so the customer service is going to have a look into the issue and why it occurred.

Carendash

Thanks for posting. Was just about to buy one and don't feel like waiting 3 months of ticket issues to get it. Just purchased a couple of Apex instead. Thanks again.

My alt is lvl 30 and I can't even BUY the daily credit pack, I've had automated message from support apologizing about delay, How can I not be able to purchase the pack? 15 lvls above the minimum xD

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya JDebunny,

we recommend creating a ticket in this case so the customer service is going to have a look into the issue and why it occurred.

Carendash
    Sorry Carendash, but thats a fken joke..... ALOT of people have been waiting 2+ MONTHS without an answer on their tickets, I don't think the OP wants to do the same...

JDebunny, if I was in your spot, I'd call my CC company (or submit to paypal) for a chargeback as you did not get what you paid for then submit a ticket, so if they strike you account on the charge back, they can see why.

No way in hell would I wait more then 3 days if MONEY was involved bud;

As an example, my roommate had one of his alt toons loose ALL of their items & a ticket was made MID NOVEMBER they got a response came in on Feb 7th stating
    Phill February 07, 2019 07:19
    Greetings,
    Thank you for your commendable patience during this time of high demand.
    We would like to take this opportunity to inquire if your issue is ongoing?
    We are making every effort to assist you as effectively as possible.
    Kind regards,
    Phill
    GM's don't care to read the initial problem, they just care about $$$$$ lets face it (side note, he's yet to get another response on this ticket....)
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

lol and i was thinking about buying a pack, not gonna do it now, because if anything bad happens i won't get anything, support is non-existing

Archeage Daily Credit Reward Pack

I am also reporting that I am not receiving the daily credits from the daily credit reward pack. I received the up-front credits, but not the daily ones. On 3 different accounts. I am not sure how many days one of them missed, but the other two were just started on the Feb 13th, and thus have missed 2 days so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya JDebunny,

Carendash
    You close three of my tickets by Maya without even read of it with:

Quote Originally Posted by Maya (Trion Worlds)
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.
    Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please update your ticket.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you should have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Your Gamigo US Inc. Support Team
    You really think, its worth to open tickets? One of them was about missing pack, one about exploit and one about missing daily labor stripend... It is crazy if you say don't update your tickets, you will wait longer when at same time you are closing tickets without reading them...

Quote Originally Posted by sJEF View Post
    You close three of my tickets by Maya without even read of it with:

You really think, its worth to open tickets? One of them was about missing pack, one about exploit and one about missing daily labor stripend... It is crazy if you say don't update your tickets, you will wait longer when at same time you are closing tickets without reading them...
    Tell me about it, my roommate ♥♥♥♥ing waited MONTHS for a response to his ticket only to get 'do you still need help' asked -.-

While I may still enjoy the game;
    Gamigo WILL NOT see a single penny from me or my 2 roommates
    Gamigo WILL NOT see us praising how great Archeage is any more
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast