+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Remeber exploit early and exploit often

They didn't ban all dupers...that's just false information.

And yeah, the erenor shlt is stupid.

Just start exploiting everyone, have fun.

Struggling to understand how Gamigo thinks it is acceptable to allow cheating in game

They removed my thread on erenor cheating and exploiting apparently. Do they not know saying noting, doing nothing removing threads, all gives legitimacy and opens floodgate for cheaters and exploiters?

Gamigo and XL will forever be remembered for opening their arms to allow cheating.

There are many routes they can do:
    Find and disable the items
    Temp ban of the accounts involved
    Permanent bans of all accounts involved

Yet, they choose, like innefective scared gaming company, not to set wrong right. But to sweep under the rug. To act with total disregard for the player base that DOESN’T cheat or exploit.

Here’s a news flash. Those who didn’t cheat their erenor are the ones you want to keep in your game, NOt the other way around.

Prove you have a backbone and do SOMETHING to these cheaters.
    ---
    "Sandbox MMO" - Marketing gibberish for you can do anything because you have little to no support for problems arise.

Actually disgusting, these events better make my mythic erenor eternal (400-500k gold that would get ignored by exploit btw). I guess next time theres an exploit we should just all abuse it because theres going to be nothing but empty threats to stop it. Never thought id miss trion.

I am one of those people -

I am pretty sure what they mean by help close the gap is... they are going to help hiram people leveling their gear.

Once they release hiram up to eternal... I feel like I have about 6m-1yr to try to keep up with my Erenor gear that I did not cheat to upgrade to mythic+.

I have to melt perhaps 50 epics into my armor item right now. So maybe a million gold worth items if I do most of the work myself.

Then I need to melt perhaps 60 legendary items into all of my gear at perhaps over 2 million gold again if I do most of the work.

It is hard to even get started on these goals... when I will see everyone else in full eternal library and full epic hiram waiting for eastern hiram to open.

And the wombo combo that melee have to insta-kill any single person if done right. And 6-7K healers who are unkillable.

The mice are beyond playing.... the cats are away and the mice are selling crystal ♥♥♥♥ on street corners.

Tough call not to fix this issue.

At least you could remove the ill gotten items from people who purchased APEX and Gold from gold sellers. This would at least reduce 1/2 the damage I image since it still cost these players tons of gold to make these eternal erenor.

Simple. Only big spending players were decking out in full erenors. Only these players were pushing past certain grade of erenor and some of them choose the cheaper exploit ways. Banning all of them would mean cutting revenue by a significant margin.

Anyone saying the exploit helped the gear gap is delusional. Most of the people ive seen exploit were already top GS. Keep in mind the exploit wasnt really relevant for epic/lege since most of the exploitable infusions on the market were divine/epic already so not really a big discount if not feeding to mythic/eternal. Highly doubt anyone defending the exploit or choice to not punish it isnt a user of it themself or have buddies who have.

Sorry Gamigo... This response and remedial action is simply not good enough!!

The exploit was unintended; anyone who has been playing the game and working on erenor gear knew that immediately - being able to use celestial infusions to feed a legendary erenor LOL 😂

Who gives a ♥♥♥♥ about “removing XP”?!? People who took advantage of an unintended bug deserve nothing other than their account to be permanently banned!!

✌🏼

I do not know why gamigo thinks this is acceptable. The game hugely revolves around the gear that players use to pvp. And to be able to obtain such high end game gear cost hundreds and thousands of gold. The russian guy (that took them so long to ban) plus the apex dupes, inflated the prices of everything that makes erenor. And these people who exploited paid for less than 1/6 of the actual cost right now. That's nuts. If they didnt want to ban them and lose players, they could have at least rolled back the xp.

And then we are being compensated by probably something grind based. The exploiters are able to freely enjoy their exploited high end game weapon AND get further with their other gear with this "compensation".

You must be kidding me. That statement you put up was the worst thing you could have done. The fact that you openly said you won't do anything about the people who exploited your game is pathetic. You are a disgrace to the gaming community. Shame on you Gamigo!

Seriously though, an event to close the gear gap? How about those who did not abuse the bug/exploit, but have spent all their gold to upgrade their gear. Now we're supposed to have an event where even the ♥♥♥♥ing alts can get higher gear than the current lowbie players? What are you even thinking?! It was very well known that this was an exploit, yet you failed to COMMUNICATE with us and now you're not even doing anything to the exploiters. Gear removal, hello? Or is it too important to keep the whales happy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast